Thursday, October 6, 2016

Gab



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I am posting this in being undecided about how to proceed with this, but am placing it here for people who have had it with being blackballed by Twitter and Facebook.

I do not do Twitter and am  trying to figure out why suddenly my Lame Cherry account on Facebook is alerting me to things you children are posting in updates to your pages, as the account was placed in Facebook limbo, I had all of the alerts turned off and now someone at Facebook or some NSA algorithm has decided to activate notices to me, in order to get me to try and log in again.

As there is nothing genuine about Mark Zuckerberg or the intelligence groups who spy on people there, I will conclude someone desires me on Facebook in a set up. I consider a big donation from Zuckerberg of the NSA with apology a first step, as the natal cord is not something I am going to be led around with.

That brings us to GAB.AI which is the alternate to Twitter.

gab.ai

What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist. — Salman Rushdie
gab.ai



I got my alert today after a few weeks of waiting that they had room for my account, as this is a non censor site for Americans, and as you can see the boys from Ricky Vaughn, Milo to Prison Planet are the stars there.
My reason for posting this is, the only chance we have is to leave this corrupt system behind for an Alt Net, which is being dreamed up, and the more people leave the regime super hubs, the more people will be on these sites, where they can then get the ads to fund the servers which are required for this type of social media.

I simply do not have the time to socialize.

I do have time to do searches though and found gabai, a Jewish word for a Temple Guard.

gabai - Jewish English Lexicon

gabai Alternative Spellings. gabbay, gabbai. Definitions. verb: to serve as gabai; noun: The officer of the synagogue who determines which congregants are to receive ...

As always, I do not have time to be your girl friend or like a thousand posts, and I suspect it will take time for the Alt Net to be something, but unless the eagles gather at the carcass, they will be eaten on other sites in being picked off one by one.

"Censorship to the tyrant are the muted words of the Citizen, so their haunted cries in torture are never recorded later from the gulag." - Lame Cherry


agtG