Saturday, November 26, 2016

How still will the Voice be

http://art.famsf.org/sites/default/files/artwork/fiammingo/6121161116210088.jpg



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I have had a discomforting thought, a premonition, that I have like all Prophets traded in one Ahab for another. My main concern was about Hamrod hauling me away, but now with the revelations concerning the current coup, it occurs to me that the blog is back to the same situation it faced before.

At least all of you will be safe, because you will not figure this out until it all dawns on you, in how this revolution was all hijacked.

I do ponder though how much Jehu knows and when it will all dawn on him. I ponder what events will overtake all this to perform a necessary change.

All I desired was to save those enumerable Christians  in the east and west from martyrdom, but now I wonder what cave is in the wilderness and if ravens will come and feed me.


How still will the Voice be when the Lord passes by.


Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I'll raise;
So by my woes to be
Nearer, my God, to Thee.
Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee!



agtG