Sunday, December 25, 2016

Lame Cherry Strawberry Icing




Strawberry Frosting


No this is not my frosting......mine is dark red like un oxygenated blood, but so sweet it would kill a vampire.



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I am pissed. I looked  twice online for a strawberry frosting and all of these experts didn't have shit from shinola for recipes. It was important as it was TL's birthday and it pisses me off that in a world of commie Julia Childs that there is nothing that came out of France in 5000 years.

So I made my own as I am not some lazy ass, good for nothing slog, who is the reason America has one chance in Donald Trump.

Recipe and it is mine, and if I ever see this on any cooking show or cooking book, I am going to come with more Jew lawyers than is in New York after you.

1/2 bag of whole frozen strawberries.

Puree in blender.

Reserve 1 cup in a bowl and whisk in 4 tablespoons corn starch

Add 1 tsp vanilla to the bowl

Place on stove in kettle and add:

1 1/2 cups sugar

Bring to bubble and then whisk in corn starch, bringing kettle to bubble again, turn off and put in bowl to cool.

Now you can either when warm, place this on the cake in a pan, or use it as a drizzle when warmed over the cake.

The Lame Cherry Strawberry Icing.............same recipe for blueberries or whatever else you think you have a hankering for.......sieve the seeds though out of raspberries etc....

I will probably be through being pissed off by the time you read this. Should have my own cooking network for all the rag ass things on television now cooking chit no one wants to ever eat.



Nuff Said.