Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The Lame Cherry Matrix in History







As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Ulrich is a German friend, who is of Scandinavian origins, and he is quite the gifted genius. He knows things and shares things, often about the things I natter on about here, that actually have a scientific or recorded background. What I am explaining here is the Holy Ghost reveals things to me, which are often times known by the ancients, and in this private conversation I notice things.

The thing about Ulrich though is he has a special gift in he can always inform me of things and never convey he knows more, as his knowledge is a gift and he is a true God given carrier. He is a remarkable person to understand so very much, and yet be so secure that he can teach in the manner Christ accomplished in everyone hearing the message, realizes how wonderful the message is.

I happened upon something called the Akashic Records, and as I enjoy learning and exploring, I began reading about them and found this:

The Sanskrit term akasha was introduced to the language of theosophy through H. P. Blavatsky (1831–1891), who characterized it as a sort of life force; she also referred to "indestructible tablets of the astral light" recording both the past and future of human thought and action, but she did not use the term "akashic"

The akashic record is like an immense photographic film, registering all the desires and earth experiences of our planet. Those who perceive it will see pictured thereon: The life experiences of every human being since time began, the reactions to experience of the entire animal kingdom, the aggregation of the thought-forms of a karmic nature (based on desire) of every human unit throughout time. Herein lies the great deception of the records. Only a trained occultist can distinguish between actual experience and those astral pictures created by imagination and keen desire.

When reading the first part, the revelation came to me, that is this is the matrix, in what I natter on about. It is fascinating to me that if I would be included in the above, as a set of three different people in three different ages, all arriving at the same explanation of that this energy is, and have the ability to read it, then it therefore exists in form.

What is interesting to me at this point, is the way God utilized me to change the time line to elect Donald Trump as President of America. I recall a dream record which ended with US Presidents after George W. Bush, and that tracked correct, but now we have by God's Grace, an American President in Donald Trump, which was not seen in the dream.

By God's Grace, I have changed time lines,  and apparently created new time lines in His Will. I have by God's Grace lessened events, and set events back onto the schedule they were to appear.

I  get no tablets in this, as what I feel and see as this entity is a living, pulsing elastic, nerve out there moving at light speed.....for those who have butchered game, the matrix feels to me like those small muscles on the front shoulder of a deer's leg.

Am wondering now if I should conduct an experiment with God's agreement to see if the puppets will dance.

Richard and Stephanie speak of the matrix in what it is. The wonder I have now is how long others have known of it and how it is utilized. It is like plasma thought programming.



agtG