Thursday, March 2, 2017

......and I wondered.........

http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/55e5cfacbd86ef17008b74a8/heres-what-donald-trump-supporters-really-believe.jpg



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I am moved to share this reading from the Holy Ghost as of last night before bed. It is from the Prophet Isaiah chapter 63 and I received this previously in God promising to make Donald Trump President of the United States.



 5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
 6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.


I have warned before that Donald Trump was a test. The Americans past the test, the traitors failed it with Obama and Clinton votes.

The Father hears, sees and feels all of your anguish over what is taking place in these attacks upon President Trump, from within and without, and the manipulations of certain family members, against God's Will. God is furious in those who are in league with satan and in open rebellion with His plan.

The Viking noted today about the intrigue of Obama and Val-erie Jarrett plotting insurrection against the United States Government, in it was no wonder that Armageddon must take place, as all of this must be cleansed from the world as all they do is plot like the conspirators of the northern Kingdom of Israel in taking down the leaders of the moment.

I am swamped here and still attempting to recover from my two story fall. It apparently was more injury than what I had prayed away. I am renewed everyday in the word of the Lord, but as of tomorrow, the Lame Cherry will have posted 21 straight days of exclusives concerning the treachery of Mike Pence, Katie Walsh and others of intrigue, and there has been absolutely no follow up from other outlets. You, the People, have listened and it is evident by the comments on these characters, but the Mockingbird protects them and the entire system is corrupt.

I have not had it revealed to me what will take place by the hand of God. I would that President Trump turned into the Jehu he is supposed to be, before he is forced to in a fight to retaliate on what is taken from him. My faith though is not in princes nor sons of men, but in the Lord.
America should be a refuge in the Great Tribulation because of Donald Trump, but the tools of satan are dragging us down again in the abyss to become refuse.

God's Will be accomplished for the sake of His Name and may the Lord Christ come quickly with sword drawn, as the President does not have those around him as David and Solomon did, to do the job which requires doing.



agtG