As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.
The blind seer of Prague from the 1500 AD period is one of the most intriguing as he was 400 years before he events, and the first events which he witnessed, actually proved correct, so it projects that his work projects to being accurate in what is about to envelop the world.
The blind seer actually predicts May as the time that Bohemia and Bavaria are destroyed in the next world war. This will be an extinction event in this region and Prague will be ploughed or farmed afterwards.
A Lame Cherry pax would have been preferred.
The blind young man from Prague (14th century)
These predictions are remarkable, describing the history of Bohemia from the First World War on.
1) One and one more and a half time there will be foreign rulers over Bohemia. [This is not clear.]
2) At a time when one ruler is over Bohemia for more than 60 years, a big war will start after a regicide. [Ed., this seems to refer to the First World War, which started with the assassination of the Austrian crown prince.]
3) Then, the crowned heads will fall like ripe apples from the trees. [Ed., this happened in the last months of the First World War, starting with Russia in 1917, spreading to Germany and Austria-Hungary in 1918.]
4) The Bohemian lion will rule himself and won't be subordinated any more. [Ed., this is a clear reference to Czechoslovakia.]
5) Two peoples will be in Bohemia.
6) The first (or ruling) people will persecute second people, and give them no freedom. [Mistreatment of the German minority.]
7) Until a powerful one comes. [Hitler]
8) Then, the lords in Prague will throw freedom to the second people, but too late.
9) There will come another war between all the peoples of the world. [Ed., this is the Second World War, which began after Czechoslovakia was dismembered.]
10) Germany will become a large heap of rubble and only the region of the blue stones will be spared. [Ed., the "blue stones" are the Alps.]
11) The big war will come to an end when the cherries blossom. [Ed., Hitler was defeated in May.]
12) As long as the cherries grow, I wouldn't want to be a German.
13) But when the cherries are harvested, I wouldn't want to be a Czech. [Ed., the Communists quickly took over the country.]
14) Twice the Bohemian land will be sieved: the first time only as many Germans will remain as there is place under an oak.
15) Again the Czech lion will rule over Bohemia, but it's brilliance is over.
16) Then there will be still only one people in Bohemia.
17) A new war will break out and this will be the shortest of all. (a) The people will destroy the world and the world will destroy the people. (b) And Bavaria has to suffer much. (c) This happens because mankind will leave God, and God will purify them. (d) When people attempt to take the creator's place the end is near.
18) The people in Bohemia will be destroyed by the war, and everything in the country will be buried.
19) Twice the Bohemian land will be sieved: the second time only as many Czechs will remain as there is space on one hand.
20) There won't be peace in Europe until Prague is a heap of rubble.
23) The revenge comes from across the large water.
21) At the [time of the] cherry blossom Prague will be destroyed.
24) When for the second time the cherries mature, the refugees from Bohemia sadly return again to their their looms and fields.
25) But it won't be many.
26) And these few will ask each other: Where did you hide, and where you?
27) The farmers will crack the whip behind the plow and say: Here was Prague.
28.) All over the world will be a new age, which will be called the Golden One.