Tuesday, July 18, 2017

A Contraption






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I came across this most interesting bit of contraption and it captured my attention as I have two great fondness in life, the M79 Grenade Launcher and the 106 mm Recoilless Rifle.


M79 afmil.jpg

M79 grenade launcher - Wikipedia

The M79 grenade launcher is a single-shot, shoulder-fired, break-action grenade launcher that fires a 40×46mm grenade, which uses what the US Army calls the High-Low ...



M40 recoilless rifle - Wikipedia

The M40 recoilless rifle is a lightweight, portable, crew-served 105 mm weapon intended primarily as an anti-tank weapon made in the United States.


If I had a 16 gauge shotgun, a 22 rifle, a 357 pistol and a 30.06 rifle, I could be completely content all my days, along with an M79 and M40 system. Frankly I will not believe in President Donald Trump until he starts handing the 40 and 79 out in mass to American gun owners for their defense of their properties and their nation states.
There simply is nothing more life giving than mother's milk, followed by a grenade launcher not giving away your position and a recoilless rifle to introduce manners at long distance to pesky creatures.

Into this is this contraption which is sort of a potato gun with benefits. It seems one can load soup can and paint cans into it, and put the hurt on things.



 I have some recommendations based on my range sessions. For close-in shooting, use tennis balls, as they are safer. They don’t explode and spray contents, and tend not to break things. When lobbing items over medium distances with precision, spray cans of glue or paint work quite well. Be aware that these hit hard and tend to leave a mess. I managed to shoot a can of glue through the rear window of a Ford Explorer, wedging the can between the front seat and passenger door and spraying glue everywhere! Finally, the money shot is soup cans. These bad boys can be launched 100-plus yards with enough elevation applied. I was able to knock over 55-gallon barrels at 50 yards with a flat trajectory.


See my mind looks at this and sees National Defense in Homeland Security with their badges having trusting relationships with millions of Americans having their can cannon's resting by their recliners, ready to defend God, America and Motherhood.

This one uses an expensive AK type platform or whatever, but it would work even better with a pump shotgun type platform and 12 gauge blanks, as a sort of Minute Man Bazooka. Nom de Deus, can you imagine General Washington having a corp of Grenadiers loaded up with these hand cannons, shooting canister explosives.

Currently, all you can shot are like ropes, tennis balls, yard darts and other soup products, but in my Civilian National Defense Administration........CNDA, I rather like that, La'me Cherry Director of CNDA, which would soon be called by SINDA, and strike fear into the souls of all who are not American, would have a huge assortment of canisters to launch in the 12 gauge platform.

Think of a hot white phosphorous round.
How about a shrapnel canister grenade.
Then the teflon tipped shell with penetrator charge.

That would be better than the 4th of July for 250 years.

That reminds me in what I was going to work on, how every city block in America with Americans involved, should have their own Minute Man corp. I don't know if I should be writing about it, or just post it here in details, as there is not much in the details, but suffice it to say that an M40 and four M79's would be standard in a 20 person corp.

Anyway the above is the 66 mm can cannon, which would probably in some invasion of America become all of the things I dream it could be.

Director La'me Cherry of CNDA, celebrates having distributed their first million grenade launchers handed out to Americans and first million recoilless rifles to assist in the defense of the Motherland of the United States of America.




agtG