Thursday, August 17, 2017

Paying the FBI to Spy on You



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I have been thinking about this, and I do quite a bit of thinking about this subject of being an FBI paid asset or even a CIA paid asset, because the idea is being PAID, when you got Alex Jones and Mike Cernovich saying Alt Rich......sorry Alt Right Richard Spencer is a CIA asset, in I remember that one guy over at the Daily Stormer leadership was like an FBI monitor and got paid 60,000 dollars to look after White Supremacists.
I mean that is quite a bit to do nothing, because they are like White, Supreme, so how hard can it be, as it is not like shoving suppositories up old geezer butts at the geezer home, which is not a really high paying job.

I thought it over and I would sell out for 500,000 a year, that would be 350,000 after taxes, and then someone like the Viking could say, when I started saying what a great gal Jared Kushner is, something like this in email:

Hey you ratbitch, are you an FBI agent?

To which I would post here, as I think that is the law in you have to tell people if you are in the regime employ the Truth, I would say, "Yes I am a ratbitch FBI informant, not an agent, because I am waiting for my J Edgar Badge, but I am wearing a long cool woman black dress, on Saturday night working for the FBI".
That way everyone would know I was a stooge and not to believe anything here, and I would not be lying to you.

The reason I am bringing this up is GAB AI emailed me  today about raising 750,000 dollars in just a few months. I mean I got off that site when they started asking me to agree to details in  my being spied on. Now that all the Alt Right are lined up over there, it should be easy for the FBI to just Bundy round them all up, because Jeff Sessions can put out stories in "rumors are Sessions is investigating violent groups" and dolts ay it is Antifa, but you can bet your last chicken egg, that the way all this has been turned against Trump supporters that it is all of your social media being collected and not George Soros shopping lists for rent a terrorist. 


Friends,
The  Alt Tech Revolution has begun. In just over 30 days Gab has raised $750,000+ from people just like you from all around the world. Together we are going to build a community and product that people love and cherish. There's still time to invest in Gab for stock, learn more here.

I mean 750,000 dollars to have your name turned over to the FBI. Hell I would do that for half of that if all you want is to have your name turned over to the FBI. I never dreamed people would pay to have a social media site to turn their names over to the feds. It just seems to me that those people could just write a check out to the FBI and save time. I mean something in the MEMO like, "HI I AM ALT RIGHT AND YOU ARE SPYING ON ME, AND I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST SAVE TIME IN MAILING YOU MY GAB AI INVESTMENT AS YOU WILL BE COMING TO HAUL ME AWAY SOON.

I have been telling you this, but Mike Cernovich and Boyster Milo have stated that the  feds are coming after normal folks now in this Sessions unleashing on the Alt Right over Charlottesville.

But none of that matter as this is about me. I mean I just do not get how this money game works. I mean it is like fancy that......now what does Sunprancer say..........funny that, throws money back at donors, as she attacks Drudge, Breitbart, Gateway and Cernovich, because she got the Kushner credit card paying all the bills, so the propaganda is all great for the cucks and mcmastercucks. Mind you, I would not want the Jew mafia's money, because you would end up buried in the concrete under some 666 building, and that is why the FBI and CIA are better jobs, as they only  throw you into jail to make you a better stooge with a jar of vaseline, but I just don't get how you get onto this money train.
I have said I would loved to be working for the FBI, CIA, DIA, Homeland, US Marshalls.........I don't know, would even like a BATFE badge if they gave me some guns and all the ammo I could practice with as government men get all the high priced ammo and fancy guns, and brand new big SUV's, sunglasses and while I have never been in their executive bathrooms, I bet they have free tampons for the men and the women agents, because like Robert Mueller calls them in and says:

Say how would you like to frame Donald Trump for me?

and they would say:

Sure Bob, got my miter square and everything.

Bob says:

Let's smoke on it.


and they would say:

Sorry Bob I don't smoke, but let me whip out one of them executive tampons I got and you can light that up and we will celebrate.

Anyway it seems allot of people got this money thing figured out, and from what I see now in GAB AI, that you people out there like giving money to people who are handing things over to the feds. I sort of have a problem with that, and it is my fault I guess in being honest, but if I only knew you wanted to be spied on and turned into the FBI........maybe you could just make the big donation, and then just leave your curtains open and the lights on as you clean your guns at night, and I am sure you would get popular really quick and something with a badge would show up eventually.

750,000 dollars to get put on an FBI list for Sessions prosecution. Seems like I am a the best blogger ever, but I sure don't have this MOG stuff down.



agtG









agtG