Sunday, October 15, 2017

The Prophet Isaiah for America, Europe and the Hinterlands





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

These are the context of the Bible verses the Holy Ghost led me to this past week.

The first concerns a leader who has not been conducting himself for the Glory of God and has forgotten His people. There is a time line building that this leader will be replaced with another who the power of the office will be placed upon.

It would all be much easier if those entrusted by God with power, would use that power to Glorify God and promote the Christian.



Isaiah 22
19 And I will drive thee from thy station, and from thy state shall he pull thee down.
 20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will call my servant Eliakim the son of Hilkiah:
 21 And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah.
 22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
 23 And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father's house.
 24 And they shall hang upon him all the glory of his father's house, the offspring and the issue, all vessels of small quantity, from the vessels of cups, even to all the vessels of flagons.
 25 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall the nail that is fastened in the sure place be removed, and be cut down, and fall; and the burden that was upon it shall be cut off: for the LORD hath spoken it.

The second verse deals with the House of Jacob. That would be the American power, the British crown for Christ and the western free peoples of Europe how are this 10 tribe house, in God states how stubborn those peoples are, to not obeying God and adhering to evil.
These peoples look to everything but God in giving their military, their Wall Street, themselves all the credit of their power.
God will purge the evil in the furnace of affliction, because He will not allow His place to be given to things or demons and His Name be associated with such rebellion.


Isaiah 48
 4 Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;
 5 I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them.
 6 Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.
 7 They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.
 8 Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.
 9 For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.
 10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
 11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.


Deuteronomy 28 is a series of blessings and cursings, causes and effects, of either people submit to God or they will create an existence to their great hurt in denying God.

God will not defer His Judgments nor His Anger.


Now you know what the Holy Ghost has been speaking to me about. None of this makes any difference to me in the least as there is nothing to fear. I am in this gulag of poverty and endless misery, because of this world of satan empowered, as are all true Christians. Having one crapper day as others eat caviar and another day as others eat dirt as I do, changes nothing, and affects me nor other Christians suffering in these epic times in the least.

It is what it is, and I await the return of the Lord Christ as my Hope, in whatever year He appears. This world has nothing in it for me. It rejected Him, it rejected me as it does all Christians, so all of the above Scripture becomes the active time line.

No whipping boy Jesus in this post as He is long gone. This is the God Who reckons.

That would seem enough said.


agtG








agtG

agtG