Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Charlie Rose Inquistion


 and now watch how Meg put a smile on my face with a Boston Pop.......

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



 This isn't The Boston Pops.....this is the Inclintsition!!!!




Charlie do you ever think of me swimming naked under your window?



 

 No, well....maybe with Melania naked  too.....and Mozart playing.......


 

Mozart gives me gas...



 

Is that what that was? I thought it was a piccolo.

 

 

Charlie stuck his hand between my thighs and made a flute sound.



  

 Come on Charlie, tell me you want to Tweet Me.



 

I wanted to try it, but I am flute phobic.
 

 

I'm very uncomfortable with this in mistaking flutes for piccolos.




 You bastard Charlie, I thought we had something....
I wrote With or Without You for YOU!!!!!


 

Charles do you ever think of my flute covered in pizza sauce............
 




I played the tuba.

 


Charlie why don't you like little boys like Kevin Spacey.....

 



So you wanted to put the wood in the brass horn section, you sly bastard!!!


 

 We have ways of making you talk Charles Rose.....




For Rockefeller sake Charlie, tell them what you know.....


 

I'll swim under your window Charlie.....just tell us what you know....


 

 Charlie is that your crease in your slacks .....can you crease me Charlie please...


 


 So you wanted to fly like Cosby without doping the ho's first.....



 

What did you think when I said I like my tomatoes grabbed.....


  


Charlie, you really thought young girls were interested in you
and not playing a lonely old man.......



 

I have a penis you know too......




I write rape fantasies you know Charlie...........


 


I remember floating on the Thames with your magnificent big balls....




 


I want to say that I was not coerced at all into saying what I did
and you should not compare me to Al Franken walking free.......


 


agtG