Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The Standard of Fondling





 I thought I was fondled once, but it was just my super absorbent
tampon expanding.



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Who is it that wants Corey Lewandowski not in the White House again?

That is a legitimate conclusion after the Vulva Rape of the innocent Judge Roy Moore, the Paracide Rape of Kristi Noem, the Jew Rape of Paul Nehlen, as just who is it that promised Joy Villa a Congressional seat in Florida if she accuses Corey Lewandowski of something which there is absolutely no proof, and now way to prove this, but all designed to be a fake news smear of Mr. Lewandowski again.

She’s also launched an exploratory committee for a possible “congressional run for the state of Florida.”

There is a finite number of people who have this kind of pull. Donald Turmp, Mike Pence, Katie Walsh, Mitch McConnell, Skirt Romney, Jarvanka or Steve Bannon.

For future reference, when the Lame Cherry is accused by some horridly ugly woman of fondling her, this woman wills to state right here and now, that I would never touch women this ugly. The Lame Cherry has an ugly index scale.

Here is an example.




If a Latin woman is not hotter than Raquel Welch, the Lame Cherry is not going to touch her as Raquel Welch is the lowest I go and in that I would never fondle Raquel Welch as I respect her too much.




In Asians, my low scaled is Christi Thom. If some Asian says I grabbed her buttocks, and she did not meet the Thom standard, I would obviously be innocent.




I think it would just be easier to state I would never fondle a black chic, Indian chic, Norwegian chic and my White limits are Mia Sara. If some woman does not surpass Mia Sara, I am not touching anything that gross.





See the problem with this is the picture of Corey Lewandowski has his hand on this Afroid's hip. That is not ass, but hip bone and as this man sized Afroid was probably mistaken by Corey Lewandowski as that Afroid quarterback Colin Kapernick creature who is always protesting, Corey was probably just telling the shemazon to get back into the game as he thought this was an NFL player.

Anyway this is not about defending Corey Lewandowski, but to go on record that I will not touch most people. I have standards. Unless a woman is appealing, attractive, intelligent, accomplished and of noted virtue, I am not Harvey Weinstein in just taking whatever the cat dragged in, and I certainly do not Kevin Spacey children ever.

That should clear this up, and I believe that all Conservative men and women need to publish a list of their standards, and that way when these hose beasts show up, being promised all sorts of things like Congressional seats.

 I realize that for some cuckservatives attempting to protect themselves might produce lists like this.

Erick Erickson might post something like this as his standard of woman he fondles.















Ben Shapiro might post this as the kind of woman he enjoys fondling.





Of course that would all be embarrassing to the cucks. Some men like Mike Cernovich Neo Alt Jew has evidence that he will only fondle women hotter than Thai Peppers.

 


That is probably why no one has tried to smear Gorilla Monsoon, but then again as all these men are trying to look like Cernovich to even Seth Rogan, perhaps the women are confused as to who is really fondling them.

 

So the answer is all men need to either look like Mike Cernovich as Darwin evolution is trending or publish lists of the standards they uphold in not fondling ugly women or Spacey attraction levels, in that way the public could look at the woman and say, "Well she certainly is not up to the Joaquin Phoenix standard of beauty, so there is not any way that Conservative touched that accusing woman who is  talking about a political career as if the accusation is linked to her political career."



 




agtG