Friday, January 5, 2018

Harvey Weinstein Presents Lord Admiral Polcock





 Like the Abominable Snow Monster of Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer
I have been reformed and I will put Stars on the Christmas Tree again


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


You can never leave anything to the English as they always fag it up. The remake of Poldark is a suffering 4 years of nothing waiting for a woman to die of 8 month child abortion. It is weak and it is whiner. It is fag England.

In this Harvey Weinstein, seeking to rehabilitate himself from Cock Force, has undertaken an Jewish production of Poldark, known as Polcock. It is a  sweeping tale of chivalry and drama, starring the greatest actor ever in Joaquin Phoenix, and Jennifer Garner, Mr. ex Jennifer Garner who destroyed the Batman franchise and special appearance by Hillary Clinton voter, Bradley Cooper.


This is the story board.


Jen, you really pop out those 8 month babies before we got married. It was a miracle really, but you never lost your ass fat. So I will sit here and look thoughtful as Ben Warleggan at our gathering honoring me, and you will stand there and lose weight, as I am thee only one holding Adam Poldark in check.
I will seek my revenge on Poldark by not inviting him to this gathering and he will have to stay at home with that in heat red haired Irish thing he mounts like a buck goat in rut.



The Warleggan's
 
 Jen losing prego ass fat and Ben looking contemplative


I don't think I have met you sir. I am Jen Warleggan. My occupation is making 8 month babies and losing ass fat, and adoring my husband, Ben Warleggan as he thoughtfully punishes Adam Poldark in that chair over there.




 

 Jen Warleggan meets the mystery man


My name is Lord Joaquin Polcock, Admiral in her Majesty's Royal Armada. I have killed wogs for their own good, plundered nations for her Majesty and am the most impressive man in the world. I stand aside for no one and I admire myself and not others.


 

Joaquin Polcock, the man, the warrior, the legend.




Oh my, Lord Polcock, would you like to have an 8 month baby?

 


 Jen Warleggan in sploosh gusher, pale, drained of bodily fluid
after meeting Lord Polcock.



I am Ben Warleggan. This is my yes man, Sloppy Second Cooper. I bend women over and I rule all of Poldarkia. I make 8 month sons and........I am sure I am beyond wonderful.



 
 
Ben Warleggan and Sloppy Cooper unaware they have entered
the danger zone


I am just going to sit here in your chair, drink your wine, drink your food, piss in your pee pot, turd in your turd pot and...........oh look there is that 8 month son.




Joaquin Phoenix being Joaquin Polcock



Do not be concerned 8 month Poldark baby. I will make you an orphan and you will inherit all which is your father's.



Goo goo wah wah muh muh muh muh

This is a chance meeting Warleggan. I am glad I met you here all alone on the bluffs. I have a gift for you, Japanese dueling swords, which I acquired when I killed the Shogun and then had sex with his 5000 Geishas.
It is too bad that Adam Poldark mounted your wife and she told you the bastard was his, so she could use your fortune to save Poldarkia. I plan to publish the story to make you a cuckold in all the empire as you are such a has Ben..............
We are Japanese Samurai  Swords of Polcock Justice

Engarde Warleggan!!!! I saw you in the mirrors on my saddle bags when I turned to get a copy of "Warleggan A Guide to the British Cuck". I knew what a backstabbing troll you are as the gentleman pretender.




Lord Admiral Polcock defends the honor of 8 month bastards



I have killed you in keeping my word to protect 8 month bastards. Now it is time to take the spoils and bed your widow.


The Victor Joaquin Polcock

Oh Lord Polcock, you have made me a widow, my children orphans, you have made me the happiest heiress in Poldarkia.
How can I ever repay you?

Tearful Jen Warleggan overcome with joy in becoming a widow!

Repay me? How could you ever repay me as I am Lord Polcock, I will just give you 9 month babies to save England to the 21st century from becoming Downton Abbey faggot.

 Jen Poldark Warleggan Polcock over cum.





The PBS public looks forward to this wonderful creation by the reformed Harvey Weinstein, no champion of morals and chivalry, with Christian values, led by that greatest actor ever as an example, Joaquin Phoenix as Lord Admiral Polcock.

A Harvey Weinstein Production........



agtG