Saturday, February 17, 2018

God Straightforward without Hidden Meanings




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



In this Holy Ghost Inspired reading from Psalm 127, I was all set to do a Hebrew word study to explore the intricacies of the reality that unless God is the One involved in every action of your life, it is worthless.
Unless God preserves you, your life's goals, your city or your nation, it will all vanish.


Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.




1 Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman keeps awake in vain. 


I do not post those realities to depress or hinder, but to make each of you aware that you can decide things, but if God is not the Author of that decision it is going nowhere.
Each of us always has preached at us, that we just need to buckle down and try, try again, to never give up, because that is America, but there is a Wisdom from God that maybe before we decide how this life God gave us is going, that we should be asking His direction.

Jesus gave an example of this in the disciples fishing all night and they caught nothing. Jesus appeared and told them to let down their nets and suddenly the nets burst with so many fish. That is the example for all of God's children. If things are empty in our nets, then maybe God is not going to prosper what we are doing as He knows something off in the future.

I am reminded of a woman I knew in Ohio who got married to a divorced guy with kids, because she wanted a ready made family.  In Biblical terms there was adultery, fornication, dope use etc.., and the point is, you just can not get married in a Church, slap Jesus Name on sinning and expect it to be blessed.

The second verse is a mirror of the first verse in unless God is involved, nothing will come of it, and if you are plotting 24 hours a day and staying up worrying, that is not Faith, because God does have everything worked out, and you are not going to create success by worrying, because even mice get fed off your crumbs and they sleep in contentment.



It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.


2It is vain for you to rise up early, To retire late, To eat the bread of painful labors; For He gives to His beloved even in his sleep.


In a broad statement, I would say my life, or the life that God gave me sucks. I can look back at all the disappointments, deaths and failures and not be pleased, yet if I was successful I would not be here helping those who do need help or pointing out realities which require being pointed out.
In that, is God the Author of failure? Not in the least, but if I was successful in what I wanted to be a success at, the world would have turned out a great deal different. I do not want any of you thinking you have to be me or a president to not be changing the world,  because none of us knows how God is really utilizing us. Some of us might be like the bag stacked at the bottom and if we were not there, the entire pile would collapse.
Try taking a trip in a jet sometime if the guy at the airport didn't put the fuel tank cap back on.

I have  tried many things and they all collapsed. It took years of whispering by the Holy Ghost to post a blog and it was blessed for God's purpose. I have had disasters that I thought were the  soul mate for me and as time passed, the disaster they were appeared.

God does not always tell you what the project is, because sometimes you will not listen and if you knew the outcome you would not go along with it. I can point to God moving me to construct the time line of putting Donald Trump in the White House, and if I had known the outcome, I would not have wasted two years of this life in the exhaustion to end up with Obama's 3rd term with a Jewish daughter ruling instead of Val-erie Jarrett. It took 1000% to do this, and I would not have given that knowing the disappointments.

In that, you can see that God expected me to give more than I was so that many things suffered and things fell apart and died, so it was try, try gain, but it worked because God was the Author of the work I was engaged in.

The short of it all is, no special Hebrew meanings in this, as God is the center of all of our lives, and building lives, and it is His protection that keeps that life, and no worrying will solve anything, as God has it all worked out to the last detail, so you are better off to just pray for God's help and to sleep at night knowing that everything will work out as God intends.

When Abraham was told to offer his son, Abraham obeyed in this extreme example because he trusted God that God would provide an offering or raise the child to life, as with  God all things are possible. It was not Abraham though coming up with the fool idea and then blaming God when the cops appeared and arrested him for trying to murder his child.

I would that things went without drama as my life seems to be a Jane Austin novel of Pride and Prejudice, in others have the pride and prejudice against me, with me being the idiot character.

It was a revelation that for once Bible verses had not any deep meaning to explore like "Jesus wept", a sort of straight forward reality.

Unless God is involved in building the life He gave you, and protects it, it is not a decision which will last, and no matter how hard you try to fix things crumbling around you, it will crumble if it is not of God, because God keeps things operating for those who sleep at night and are not worrying all the time.

That is the lesson in this about trusting God and having Faith. It is all straightforward without any hidden meanings.


Nuff  Said


agtG