Sunday, February 25, 2018

The Forever Stamp: Thank You Donald Trump





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I don't know of you realize this, but Mom just told me that stamps went up to 50 cents. That of course stunned me as I thought the forever stamp was forever.



Not much to say, but Thank You President Trump in your Make America Great Again.

Why don't they just put stamps up to a dollar a piece and tell everyone that by 2020 they will go up to 10 dollars a stamp, and that way this worst mismanaged government agency, second only to the Pentagon, can lose a billion dollars a year as there is never going to be enough money.

 I have always stated that the Post Office needs to be privatized in the government owning a 51% controlling interest and it being managed by 4 regional monopolies, with letters dropping to 25 cents again in order to gain business again.



Nuff Said



agtG