Friday, March 23, 2018

A Dear Jeff Letter




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I wanted to share something which occurred to me today in all of this Trumpism and to thank our friend in Las Vegas for all he has done in God blessing all of his family.

I was telling my mother that our president will sign that piece of junk omnibus bill and sure enough he did on cue.  She didn’t believe me and is still holding out hope that he will follow through on his campaign promises, but alas to no avail.  I hated to be right about it but thanks to you I was. 

I do not want people to lose hope by what I post here nor to get disappointed by President Trump. He is what he is  and I am amazed in how God pegged him as Jehu in revealing he was coming, and from driving furiously to what he is becoming, God was right. It is never me, but God when things appear here which are predictions coming true as God deserves all Honor and Glory.

I can not think straight in trying to keep up in being exhausted. God does miracles though even now, and I was supposed to get blasted by a foot of snow, but when the clouds came, the sky was dry just as God moved me to pray. In being tired I forget to write on some subjects, but hope to remember to post something on Jehu in who he was.
That hopefully will help explain the President, but what I believe is forming is the worst of things coming, and America is going to need a most  unpleasant man to counter other leaders and as you can see, he is turning into a right proper son of a bitch.
We who voted for him are not going to get what we want, but think of it like being Jesus disciples looking for an earthly deliverer did not get one, but instead received a Spiritual adoption in Him, that is what the Christian has. Others will get the spoils of America and the world, but we have the best in Christ. Yes it is disappointing as I longed for the Republic again, but this Jehu is what will be.  Our Lord will return and establish a Kingdom of Peace and that is  what we look forward to, and there is no disappointment in that.

There will be good things which happen, just not the way we want them to be.

Just keep the Faith and as Jeff repeated, do not cause trouble for yourselves.  Obey the laws, pay your taxes and just enjoy the goodness in each day.

May the Lord God bless Donald Trump to be an instrument for the completion of the Will of the Father and Jesus the Christ to be completed for the good of His children, in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost Amen, Amen and Amen.

As I was telling a Christian woman today in the store, I never expected this life as I had other plans, but God worked it out for His purpose and God was right. The Father is upon His Throne and Christ sits at His Right Hand and we are One with them by the Holy Ghost. We are on God's side not God on our side, and by this with God for us, none can ever be against us.

God bless the Good in each of you.


agtG