Monday, March 26, 2018

Latest David John Oates Reversals





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.




These are the latest reversals from David John Oates on the Rense program,. Nothing important except one from Kamala Harris who says in reversals WE ARE FAKING A BOMBER.

Now is this the Texas kid who appears to have been framed in this Conditt, or is it the new DC bombing packages appearing? Kamala Harris as a democratic presidential candidate KNOWS SOMETHING that there was a fake bomber somewhere in this, meaning this is deep state generated.




Note to Jeff Rense: When David John Oates is off camping PUT NAOMI ON as she is doing the work anyway.



Senator Kamala Harris

I've gone after criminals - We're faking a bomber



Rex Tillerson


partners in this - government offers this ally final

acts of kindness - I'm Rex

meeting members to thank them - They edited it out

God bless  all of you - We'll beat the crime, sell God, heed the law, sell God



Donald Trump


No collusion with respect to Russia - I shall recover

I appreciate Rex Tillerson - I wish him well

Close to having the cabinet I want - Clear the basket

Got to know allot of people this past year - We're gonna duck

*

Low IQ individual - Given them we got wall

Maxine Waters low IQ - We are all here

Maxine Waters - There will be a scam






David Hogg


Slaughtered in classroom - No I get a bad mood

Adults have failed us - Gone is the gun




Gun laws- Fuck that get hit - Fuck that

Register to vote - The people love it

Interaction with the shooter - They had to warn you



Hillary Clinton


There is a training camp - I have a snake

Suicide bombing behavior - There's grief in this loss (her loss)

The Americans say there is a training camp - They locked an angry pharaoh.

Retired military officers - We're worth it

We do not deserve Donald Trump - Be warned yes



James Comey

Flawed candidate Hillary - And ridiculous




Maxine Waters


Do not respect Trump - They deserve what they get

He is expert at name calling - You lock me in

If she had won the White House she should have fired Comey - And I'm full of shit

What grown man talks like that - America I'm ill

Obama haters - Obama I am not in this







agtG