Thursday, March 15, 2018

Presidential Apprentice





Hey Don, jet over and I'll give you some pointers on being a world leader.

 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.




 

Do you think I could be as big as you someday?





I don't see it Don.





When I squint my eyes Ivanka says I look like you...


 
 
I still don't see it Don.


 

Let me show you my leadership.
When I do the art of the deal, I start off with the blank look
to disarm my opponent...



 

Then I give them my street tough look that
I learned from homosexuals...
 


Then I follow with my hemorrhoid look....
I learned that from homosexuals too...




I usually pick a fight with an old lezbo then
and pound sand to her to put fear into them.




I don't think this is a good idea Dad....



 

 Then I give em my pussy grab face, like that was not
 me Stormy, it was my Daniels.......




Did Kushner put you up to this for another real estate bail out???




But this is my signature art of the deal.......



 No Donald, this is President Apprentice and we have all voted for
YOU'RE FIRED!!!



 

Yes America, I see your new President
and I'm certain you will like him.



 
President Sorbo, a leader who keeps his promises.

 


agtG