Monday, April 2, 2018

Dear Charles Barkley






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Legendary NBA basketball player Charles Barkley had a few choice insults for Trump supporters, which were ignorant, in he stated that no Trump supporter ever look in the mirror in stating their lives suck because of them.

I will admit that I have not looked in a mirror, but I have on numerous occasions assessed this life God provided me for His service and taken full responsibility that my life sucks because of me.


Jesse Watters said on "The Five" that when Axelrod asked Barkley about Trump's election, the former Philadelphia 76ers power forward had choice words for the New Yorker's supporters.
"Nobody ever wants to look in the mirror and say 'it's my fault'," Barkley said. "[Trump] reached a demographic that won't look in the mirror and say 'my life sucks because of me'."
Barkley also said there is a small contingent of Trump supporters who were not happy with the fact America elected a black president, Barack Obama.
"I know some people were like 'wow we got a black president'," Barkley said.


For Charles Barkley I would choose to explain in what I mean my life sucks because of me.

My health was destroyed, because unlike my siblings I chose to stay and try to help my parents pay off their debt so they could have a farm. That effort though was thwarted by the world financial system which loaned money to ignorant farmers in order to destroy family farms in order to promote monopoly control in the Monsanto industries.

I am currently dealing with being homeless, because I chose to take care of my Mom after she broke her hip, instead of putting her into the old folks home, where she would have died.

I am poor, because I chose not to cheat people. I answer to God in following His 10 Commandments in not taking advantage of people rich or poor as I chose to be moral and live a moral life.

I am a target of being spied upon by various agencies and being put upon by trolls who think this is all a game without consequences, but I answer to God and have to put the information here and warn of the rebellion others are engaged in, or I have to answer to God for their sins.

Finally, I have another baby calf beside me on the floor. The last one died after 3 weeks of all the care we could provide, because sometimes baby things are injured and die in birth and sometimes it is a HAARP snowstorm that kills baby calves and lambs all across rural America, but I chose to do this sucky job because everything deserves a chance to every moment in life,  and not get a 22 bullet to the head, because it was convenient.

So Mr. Barkley, my life does suck because of  me.  I did not vote for Barack Hussein Obama because he was a designer Negro. I voted against his rapine of America, because it created the disaster the world is in, edging closer to global nuclear war, and I did not have the money for Obamacare, because I am poor in making the Christian decisions which God instructs me to in caring about others and being honest.

My life sucks because I did the right things. America used to reward people for being Christian, but now the nazi conglomerates pay millions of dollars to grown men who play children's games and then conclude that salary means they are wise. America is now a place which persecutes those like me, and other Trump supporters and rewards those who attack Americans with virtue who made America great by being Christian.

I  would offer this advice to Charles Barkley that being Black does not gain you eternal Life, as that only comes from Christ, and my Lord said that people who are rich in this world are receiving their reward now, while my reward does come later with the Lord.


Nuff Said


agtG







agtG