Friday, April 6, 2018

Seeking to be fired by President Trump






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Who knew it was this easy to work for Donald Trump. He has an entire website begging people to take jobs at the White House. I am currently applying for the Popular Girl position, so please do not apply for this as you will of course not be chosen as I have a lock on that.

You though could apply for Other than Popular Girl position as I am sure there are many 100,000 dollar jobs for those jobs.





My main focus is to sign a 7 year contract, to be paid no matter what for 189,000 dollars a year, and have the President immediately fire me, so I will be paid and not have to work. I figure after I pay taxes that I will have around 120,000 dollars and then we can get some land as the big donors all suck in not donating.


I also am qualified for all positions as I am a legal American and wonderful. That wonderful part is sure to impress.


 



I mean how hard can this be to get hired? They hired Cohn, McMaster, Scaramucci, Kushner and Kushner, that pretty well is case closed. Those asstards got jobs, so I can pretend I am that stupid to get hired.

They also allow photos to be included, so I naturally included the acting legend, pilot of Air Wolf's natural salesmanship to Jews to purchase JMV cologne. Jews simply love JMV and of course we all love Jews.







I also included a photo of the greatest actor ever, the legend, Joaquin Phoenix.




So you deadbeat rich donors, I will soon be working at the White House, hired because I am wonderful and was brilliant enough to send in pictures of  the greatest actors ever in Jan Michael Vincent who loves Jews and Joaquin Phoenix who is just Joaquin wonderful Phoenix, and I will have the NSA spying at my fingertips, the Justice Department at my prosecutorial bidding and I will be riding around in Air Force One and asking Donald jr if his concealed carry permit is glad to see me as those are just the kind of things I say.

This getting jobs is easy. This getting fired is easier. You just have to have them sign a contract to pay you after you're fired as that is the Trump Brand way. 

I know I could have taken the easy route and gotten the job of "I get to keep all the old money the Treasury is throwing away" or the "I get to enter numbers into my bank account like Wall Street from the Treasury", but I work, but not like I want to lift 5 million pound bales of trillion dollar 100 dollar bills or like I do not do enough typing here in I want to type more in adding billions to my bank account. I just have time to sign the contract and then have Donald fire me as after all I have done, I need a paid leave.

That about is all I can type, as I am about to get a personal phone call from the President hiring me. I expect my office which will be built off the Oval Office as who needs that window and deck thing, when I belong there, and I have to be ready to answer the call to serve My Country and My President.



Nuff Said




agtG