Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Star Furher



As a Canadian Jew, I have always admired the Nazi's in 
thinking how great Canada would have been if I starred in Star Furher
 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.




Think of it the 1000 Year Screening, forced cinema camps,
the Daily Rushes Front and of course me as Star Fuhrer.


 

I would have convinced Nimoy to agree as a Jew he had a thing for Nazi's too.


 
 

See, Nimoy was a natural Nazi.


 

And we would have replaced that weird fucking George Takei
with a hot Aryan babe for lots of close ups.



 

See here is a close up of Eva Kirk. 
 



Of course I would have taken my shirt of in every episode as I did on Star Trek


  

Nimoy would too as he had hair like a beaver on this chest.
It drove the chicks wild!!!


 

 Drove Nazi's wild too!!!




Mike Pence would do cameos.



 

 Yes Star Fuhrer would have inspired Canadians to be Germans.




I would have ruled Canada as Star Fuhrer for life.



 
 To Boldly Go where No Canadian has Gone Before



STAR FUHRER


agtG