Friday, April 20, 2018

The End Times of the Turk and the Philistine




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

This was my Holy Ghost Inspired reading of Scripture study yesterday, but I was to exhausted and poor to post on it, and it follows now. The principles in this are the old adversaries of the United States and Judah, and no this is not specifically Tel Aviv, but it plays into the situation as it is the location, as Jewry had to exist for Christ's First coming.

In the specifics of the modern following, Edom is the Turks and the Philistines would be  Gaza, both raising hell and not playing proper with the United States and the remnant of Judah.



Ezekiel the Prophet Chapter 25

12 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them;
 13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.
 14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.
 15 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred;
 16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the sea coast.
 17 And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.


If you pay attention to the above, God is specifically stating in the end times, that the Turks and Philistines will be pressing the Jewish state, and who is it that retaliates? It is ISRAEL, not the Jew nation of Tel Aviv Ashkenazim, but Israel headed by the nuclear sword of America, and the crown of England which is King David's held in trust for Christ's return.
It was not an accident that the Ephraimites of London, the Reubenites of Paris and the children of Gilead struck Syria as the leading tribes of the Lost 10 in these times.

Something must be  done with Turkey as she is always been a treacherous nation to the House of  Jacob and is once again seeking her own power at the belittling of the children of Israel. It would stand to reason in Turkey can dry up the rivers of the east in her dams for invasion and being a pest, that this crossroads from Hittite times, would be obliterated by the western or Russian powers as a friction point.
The Bible predicts Damascus and Gaza in ruins in the end times.

Before you  celebrate your sins as something sacred in the Turks and Gazite getting theirs, the Prophecy for today for America is Leviticus Chapter 25:


22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.
 23 And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;
 24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.




To balance this out America is being overrun with large murderous predators, bred by the cartel, and as that scourge has not brought any repentance from Americans or the people of the West, now God will punish America 7 times over for each national sin.

I told you Mr. President was important to lessen the blow. The problem is this Jehu keeps putting on Hillary undies and Jeb panties and each day builds to a greater reckoning for the United States and the Peoples of the West.

Repent, but you will not repent, it is stated tough in dust off my shoes in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.

Come Lord  Christ, come quickly, in Your Name Amen and Amen


agtG



agtG