Saturday, May 26, 2018

Gourmet Tomatoe Soup From a Tin and a Stalk




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

This is a simple tomatoe soup recipe which I was forced into as I was looking for a vegetable for Sourdough and Swiss grilled sandwiches.

It takes about as long as to open the things which I had laying around here from a quart of tomatoe juice which was 4 years old I think and I had been meaning to put it into chili.

1 quart tomatoe juice
1 303 can of diced tomatoes in Italian seasoning (Picked that up by mistake)
2 tablespoons of chicken boulion
1/4 cup fresh celery leaves.


Just cook this until the celery is cooked and that is fancy tomatoe soup.

This goes very well with the Sourdough and Swiss, which goes together really well.

I also served tater tots as what is a sandwich without tater tots to fill in.


Nuff Said



agtG