Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Alligator Lizards in the Air





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


When I pray, often my problem is I pray and fall asleep still holding that prayer. I know that all things are possible with God, but I also know that when things are not 'cast upon God' and I am holding onto them, that this is not bringing about a conclusion that I am seeking.

If I could explain, Martin Luther, taught I believe that you pray your prayers, and get things done and then go to sleep peaceful in the belief the prayer will come to be by God. People in reading this blog have noted the problems I have had in finding a home. This is important to me, and here am I being taught things by God yet, but there are things that I can work on yet, and one of them is the advice which I provide here, and that is after you pray for something important, expecting it to be a reality, is for you to also visualize yourself as if  daydreaming in seeing yourself in possessing what you pray for in what you will do with it or how you will live your life with it.

I was talking to a guy who we asked about some land, and he told me this story, "You know La'me when my brother and I were kids, we both got some fox. Back then there was a bounty of 3 dollars for a fox. We thought we were millionaires with all that money.
The guy who paid the bounty lived here and when I came here I told my brother, "When I grow up, I am going to buy this place and live here".

Duane is not exactly a Christian. He has been in bed with more women than Hugh Hefner for starters. He is though in his own way someone you can trust and is a good guy. He told me that when the place came on the market, no one wanted  it, and the real estate broker was down at the lake where Duane was, and he asked Duane if he was interested, and Duane said he was, and thus was that prayer answered after a number of years.

I make that point in here is not a guy who was exactly a Church goer, and yet here was a statement of what would happen, actually did happen. He was a kid who just stated a reality of what he wanted, and the reality sought him out. It was not over night as he said when he grew up, and by God that spoken word happened.
It was not renounced. It was not disbelieved. It simply was out there for years manifesting until it came to be.

That is what I have noticed in the most not that important stuff I spout off about, will come to be or even things I have in passing thoughts, while the stuff I dwell on and labor over really are too long in coming.

Bob mentioned he appreciated the Christian teachings here and I apologize for not doing more of it. I apologize that I have been disgruntled in Trumptopia, upset about lack of donations, focused on things which have pissed me or TL off, like betrayals over that place and wondering what to do next. As I have recorded here that Uncle who betrayed me, went down like a rock and he did a second crash to the earth after the meds got him up. It is not like my prayers are not being answered, it is more that I need to apply myself better in envisioning us on our place in joy of having it, and that is the advice I provide here.

Each of us in sickness have a Bible verse in being renewed every day in the Word of the Lord. We have a promise of everything which would delight us as with God all things are possible. Each of us though needs to start enjoying things in manifesting in our living the future we envision. It it not like you are not going to enjoy the daydream, so you should reward yourself in being happy in it, as what could be better than saying your prayers, putting them on God, and then enjoying yourself in your dreams come true to go off to sleep?

Here am I quite skilled at pulling things down. I need to work on enjoying my dreams come true, not coming true. Each of us as a part of this Faith must be in that future that we have prayed for.


Ventura Highway (America) - YouTube

"Ventura Highway" was released November 4, 1972 by the rock n' roll band America, from their album "Homecoming". The song peaked at #8 on the Billboard Top 4...


Nuff Said


agtG









agtG