Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Are you the Party of the First or the Party of the Second..........



Could you confirm or deny your confirmation denial
which you denied in confirmation of the first and second part......

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


In three communities which I am sandwiched in......no make it four as TL's hog farmer doctor asked about it too........we are bombarded with the great mystery questions in who am I and are we married.

This came up again in looking for some land, in I stopped into a Trapper's house I know as he has some land and his first words were, "Well Mr. and Mrs. Cherry, or is it?" Then he was inquiring  about our "situation".

It is even the federal post office, as they have delivered TL's mail here for 4 years, and now suddenly on the envelop there appears CHERRY written on it and the last one had a QUESTION MARK as to the address.
I would think as the asstard did not even come by to pick up the mail on Saturday, that perhaps they should be more concerned in delivering the mail with the ADDRESS ON THE ENVELOPE instead of being engaged in this grande mystery of the Cherry saga.

If these asstards like the non donors would just sell us the land, we would be married as things would get squared away, but right now everything is celebate and us dealing with regulations, and I will not put that kind of pressure on TL as God can get the heathens to start acting like Christians.

I know  we are the fixation of gossip as Bugsy's wife asked us about our situation. Auntie Blow Hard asked me about my boyfriend as in knowing we were not married, as I just tell people we are married and it must be this endless debate in what is up with us.

I swear we have people living in whoredoms around here who no one bats an eye at, but let me appear with TL and all the mules got to come over and give it a grinning snuff to just check things out.

TL can't figure it out the celebrity of it all and for that matter I don't know why I get under people's skin so bad, as they just fixate on me in no matter the new toys they have to play with. I am the one who has  to move my posts back as it is now a lawsuit for the township which is bullshit. I think most of this stuff picking at me is so these people have an excuse to come over and talk to me, as they light up whenever it is me rarely out of my recluse nature appearing before them, as I detest being gregarious.

It is all irritating, as my major thing I want is our place, away from people, so I do not have to deal with people or the regime ever again. It amazes me though in how non stop this is in people being nosey in the oddest ways possible. I mean a letter or package has an address on it.....so deliver the thing. They had no problem delivering mail and talking to TL for years, and now it is suddenly a great mystery.


I told TL I live in an area where the neighbors and community know what I am going to do before I do.  Lord God being a popular girl is taxing as I do not seek this stuff out. Dan our neighbor tells me more about our few cows than even I have noticed about them. Asked me about where my bull was last time we spoke.


Nom de Deus!!!!



agtG









agtG