Friday, September 28, 2018

The Real Christine Blasey Ford Hearings


Editor's Note: I feel it is my duty to report what the uninterrupted Senate Hearing feed was sending when all of you were watching commercial breaks or FOX analysis.




 .......ummmm I sort of forgot to mention that I followed older boys home, 
broke into their houses, and would sneak up stairs to pee on their beds,
to mark them as mine, baboons do this in Africa to mark their mates....




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


 

Do you mean to tell me that there are parties where little girls 
lay on beds and lines of men have sex with them......

 


You know Linds when I get drunk, I never say "no",  and
I do this thing with a Corona bottle that Al Franken likes.....





I was fondled once by a 1966 Mustang stick shift. I mention that
as a Mustang is a Ford and Christine is a Ford, so we have
this in common....




 Barbara how do you get invited to these sex parties........



Judge Kavanaugh, I find it hard to believe you were never
attracted to Professor Blasey Ford, as I am masturbating to her
yet under my desk.





I'm having a party, you sort of look like a 15 year old girl...





All this white folk sex makes me hot. I have my swimsuit on underneath my suit Cory.
Want to fondle a naughty quadroon.....


 


Goddamn it, Teddy Kennedy taught me if you can't drug a woman
enough to make them not remember, you drown them off a bridge!



 Could you go over the part again how you get girls onto a bed
as I never get that far....



 

I just give out keys to 15 year old girls as it saves time.





Am I the only one who is interested in if the
boys accidentally fondled each other....



 

If any children are watching, this is my address, and there
is free beer at my house this weekend.......
 



agtG