Monday, October 22, 2018

Really Pissing Off The Police State


You are dying from toxic abaddonism , let me put a bandaid on that
and the anti Christ will be right in to see you....
 


As I type this,  I am pondering my next actions this week, as something just happened on this computer which is impossible, except for state run security.

See I have lots of things happening to me in trying to post this blog. Recently Firefox on an update literally severed the internet hook up on wifi. This computer would not access. The way I fixed it was with System Restore and stopped all updates.

I rarely allow any automatic updates due to the bandwidth limits I have and the reality of interesting things happen in whoever trying to shut me down. I never tell people the systems I use, as it makes a problem for me in telling those state individuals information they would have to work for or illegally surveillance. In that I will admit that I use the German AVG as an anti virus, or I did, as I just uninstalled it or I sort of did, because something bizarre started taking place two days ago, as AVG kept tripping my Zone Alarm firewall in attempting to access disc space and then it started telling me it was logging my keystrokes. What set off the red light for me is when AFG warned me something was attempting to shut it down and it was not me.

As there are not any alerts on this, this is someone in a police state group who took AVG as a platform and hijacked this computer.

In trying to remedy this,  I tried to do a System Restore........it would not load, but AVG went off like a coked up whore in trying to access disc space more, and every time I right clicked to shut down, that set it off worse.

So the next step was to try a safe start......the computer refused.

Next step, uninstall AVG. I first tired repairing it......no good as the alerts kept working and AVG after a virus scan showed everything was kosher.

I uninstalled AVG at 600 megs, rebooted and there it was at 400 megs still in the computer programs, but not loading now.
Hit it again, and it is gone........but a folder continues to load on the screen on boot up.


So we have a Czech virus system, run by Avast a Czech virus system, and some one from the police state used AVG to get into my computer and to make certain that I could not roll back the clock on a restore and was busy activating a series of trojans to spy on me.

As this computer does not have a disc drive, that is probably my next step in I am going to have to acquire one and wipe this hard drive clean which again is an immense problem as I run XP and I have to make sure I have the back up file and I have documents on here which I have backed up, but things always get lost.

I have not inquired, but I know I really pissed off someone in the police state somewhere in the world. If it is European, they have gone past the NSA and the NSA is either unaware or does not care. If it is American, what is their interest in what I am engaged in? If it is Asian, then I can understand some of them not like being called Peking Girls, but it highlights they can get past the NSA and are hijacking German software to run an operation.

For those who never consider what it takes to put up this blog in volume, it is not just the writing. I have to listen to God all the time which is exhaustive. I have to do all the other slave labor which is unappreciated and then there is this constant pissing around of some obstacle placed like this AVG enigma as all you rich non donors think your portfolios are going to protect you. People are destroyed for lack of knowledge, and without this blog you are without knowledge. I was pondering all of that these past weeks in the doldrums of poverty in how depressing it is to realize that no one does what God has me doing, and except for some fringe platforms like Zerohedge, the stuff Rense posts, and a few freelancers who only post things maybe once a month, that is the free internet now. All the rest is deep state manipulation and that includes FOX and whatever else you are trusting.

I am still contemplating in what to do about all of this, but this is the first time an anti virus program was used as a trojan platform to scorch my system and the bastards knew enough in watching me to fry the System Restore first.

As TL said," Why would they care what is published here?" Yes indeed why would the security net care what a little girl is posting, that Google has continuously knocked down my visitor numbers to keep the blog from appearing as read.
This stuff is never going to have a Congressional hearing as this is the the real deep state and I tripped some wire which had them reveal something about their capabilities, which is now recorded here.
I just get tired of it all, and to my Vulcan mind it would be logical for them to just pay me like 10 million dollars. I would pay like 3.5 million in income taxes to follow the IRS rules and then I would be off building a pond to fish in. That would solve all of the Lame Cherry posting so someone would not have to be making AVG a trojan.

Of course the other day my cursor took on a life of it's own and switched the skin on Jarte my word program and Nom de Deus there is not a setting to get it back to what it was now.

Well I have to go check on the dead as it is dark now as the program which is Blogger just automatically changed the font, color and underline without my doing a thing. That happens often enough in each post, but this time in the festive mood of the chit I go through constantly to post this blog, here am I leaving it up here for you to frown at as I am past paying attention to it all.
 You uber rich just keep thinking your portfolios are going to save you as there are not a half dozen sites now posting any information.

 

Nuff Said




agtG