Tuesday, October 23, 2018

The Question and the Answer



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


The Question:

Why haven't you posted something about the Stock Market switching from a long term Bull to a long term Bear?

Post the chart evidence I took the time to prepare for your readers on the S&P, Dow, NASDAQ, FTSE, DAX, Hang Seng, even if you don't want to vouch for the outcome or work, blame it on M&M, what happened to the "you heard it here first folks" Matter Anti Matter

I have been patiently sharing and instructing on things I have learned, giving out "potentials" on time and price nobody else would, I gave out the Toronto Stock Exchange chart and in 3 weeks it headed exactly there to the specific line, who do you know that has ever done that? as more time and price data comes, i adjust to where it seems to headed, there is enough data now to show the US markets are now catching up with the rest of the world into a Bear



I have been very sick since the first of October which I have posted on this blog, in warning people that their money will not protect them from plague.

I have been exhausted as I do not have the financial luxury of only doing this, as I have a most interesting parent who is more work than a Honduran caravan, along with trying to get things ready for winter here, as I have been delayed in being ill and two weeks of monsoon autumn in trying to keep things from dying two months from now.

Lastly, I have been posting not on stock markets, even though I have mentioned the trends, one of which in my mentioning it here, caused an immense drop within a few hours. I have not been able to inquire if the next few days are still in correction or if the purr has moved the focal date by what was published here which indicated the precarious condition of the matrix and the markets.....as I have not been posting on the markets because Go moved me to post on Christian teaching to try and save people's souls as they will have nothing after their markets deflate.

And finally, in posting on what the real power source  is coming out of Europe, I had to spend most of last night dealing with this computer as I had a major intelligence hack taking place in attempting to discover what this blog is about.

I posted in Filler that I really wanted to be dead and that was before three more weeks of hell and  being told I am not doing enough.

I apologize for being only one person who was worn out before all of this started, and I implemented my last energies on writing the time line for Donald Trump to provide a buffer to what is coming. People forget that they would not be here if not for what was accomplished here. I am sorry that I am poor, can not afford bandwidth to download and then post charts which will not be understood, as they already understand they are in a Super Depression and are bearish to their cores as proven by their missing donations.

Google still has a platform open to the public, so they can post their revelations to the world. For now in the time being by the Grace of God, here am I still here, not pleasing anyone.




Blogger

Free weblog publishing tool from Google, for sharing text, photos and video.




agtG