Thursday, November 22, 2018

Quiet Thanksgiving





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I was listening to a phone conversation in the burger place, and I felt bad for the guy. He was a grubber, just a guy with dirty coat, bib overalls with them up his ass crack, and fat and not too bright, and he was speaking to someone about Thanksgiving and it seemed like a real gem.

The conversation was going something like, "Well your father does not like me. I have kept my mouth shut about him for years, but he has a problem with me and thinks I am a bad influence and does not want me around the children.
I know lots of people around here who do not have a problem with me, but you call them, to see if they are coming for Thanksgiving, as we we will be there, stay the night and leave the next day. You have done your good deed, but don't tell them about the things I have been saying".

I thought, what a winner of a family, then I thought how I do not want to be around anyone but TL now and how the mother is unpleasant as a thorn under your nails, so America is a place of the holidays for the most part suck and being alone with a meal or with someone who is not heinous is about the best people can expect in these unChristian time.

The grubber looked like Milton from Office Space and kind of talked like him too, but he was nice in when he left he said something about winter had sure set in and I watched him interact with a few other people I knew, so he was just a typical grubber who was a good enough guy and he probably was dealing with some snoot who gets smiled at in Church for not donating to the Lame Cherry and other poor people.

I made sure to listen to the end of the conversation and he said he loved the person and they responded that they loved him too. That was the clincher in this was a good person whose feelings were hurt because others were judging him. His bad influence probably had more to liking American things for Americans than being immoral.


I think of the Biblical verse by Jesus  that in the End Times the love of many will wax cold. That is a trend across the United States as I have rid myself of "family" in I have never witnessed such absolute pricks on every turn. I used to put up with a great deal of that as my parents did, but I got to a point that I was not wasting my life being miserable around people who thought they were better than me or who were always trying to screw  over someone.

I remember my brother in law chugging dad's  booze because it was free, glass after glass. I remember my sister inviting us over after they had their parties, and we got goddamn candy that had all been picked through. It is shit like that in being offensive that I just do no want any part of  ever again.
I would rather have  alone  quiet content than all of those toxic souls emitting vibes that make me feel sick inside when I am around them.

I hope Milton gets a good Thanksgiving with God in the crank stays home in protest. I could not figure out who he was talking to if it was a boy or girl, and near as I could conclude it must have been a in law who married a niece or a nephew, as they had a father, but then it could have been some stick up the ass sibling too, as I sure have siblings who think their shit does not stink.

I am just hoping for quiet, as I have had nothing but drama and not feeling good for months.  It seems a short thing to just want a peaceful day as something to be thankful to have, but then what else is the world can one hope for.

Yeah rich people being generous in donations, but that is something God is going to have to work on as that has not happened yet in all of these years as a witness againt them.

Happy Thanksgiving though, although here am I just hoping for Quiet Thanksgiving.


Nuff  Said



agtG



agtG