Thursday, November 22, 2018

Table of Duties: The Young





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

For children, the world your perspective of wanting to be an adult, because everyone is always telling you what to do, and once you gain adulthood and responsibilities, you find that the few years which you have lived are now a responsibility, which most adults refuse to handle, and then put the burden onto children to make  up for your faults.
10 years seems like  forever when you are  under the age of 20, and yet the reality of the world is that all your hectic time of the 20 age bracket, and the things which have to be done in life, that you will blink and it will be 30 years since you were in school, and blink again,  and your life will be napping and eating.

I have  friend who recently had his son die, and he is now in his 70's and he said to me, that he waited too long to retire as he was now too fat and old to enjoy retirement.

Martin Luther was a teacher Inspired by the Holy Ghost and provided the best advocacy for children and that is God expectations for you to submit  to MORAL parents and others who are trusted who are older than you.That is how damned the modern era is, in now we have to warn children to not trust everyone, but to base that trust in the other person being moral.

The young  are to be humble. That is a difficult thing when the kids who out are the ones who get the fame and fortune, but God blesses the humble, which does not mean that you allow yourself to be bullied, but instead you are not arrogant and thoughtless in concern for others, as that is the human fulfillment of the law after loving God first.

God will rise you to the position you were meant to in Glorifying Him. I had grand dream of building a space ship, and designed it all to the light speed  engines. I was a pretty good  poet, but that did not work out. Instead after checkmate after checkmate, I  arrived on a blog as a writer, because no one would hire my style as I coloured out of the lines  and  became a voice in the wilderness for  those who knew something was wrong with the world, but did not have the answers.
The fact is I invested years studying the Bible and searching for answers and God gave them to me.  satan did it's worst in my weaknesses to destroy me, usually by  love of  untrustworthy or selfish others. Here am I though writing an amplified version of Martin Luther's Catechism, from a book someone gave to charity. It just is a point that we never know where God places us. I never wanted celebrity and have it, and it is not what anyone would want who is self assured in the Lord. The point that is attempting to be made here, is you have in you a destiny for God. Each person has talents, and there is no one who is greater or lesser, from a President to someone who traps gophers, because what good is a President when you have vermin destroying your lawn and garden?

That is  what you must understand in you are God's Ambassador. There are wise adults who are watching you now and know that you are trustworthy. That is a reputation which will follow you for good. I remember one time at a carnival that a barker called  me over, and I thought I was in trouble. He instead out of hundreds of kids picked me out, as barkers can judge character, and he asked me to go get him some coffee which I did and he gave  me the money. When I returned, he gave me the change and said to keep it. That floored me, and it puzzled me, but there was something in me that a man who had  seen all the bad in the world, knew I was a trustworthy kid who would be honest.

To Youth

Young men, in the same way be submissive to those who are older. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.” Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due time. 1 Peter 5:5–6


When it comes down to it, most children raise themselves, as they have to as adults are not around all of the time. It is in that self discipline and humble nature, that a child grows and is the one not getting into trouble, injured or killed. God's 10 Commandments are the foundation of your life and eternal Life. None of us knows when our lives will end. I had  several friends die young by accidents, as some people do not have a destiny to grow 70 years to maturity with God.

Be wise  to how the evil of this world destroys lives, and  do not make those mistakes. Accept your training in the Word of God, and you will return to it all through your life in the worst and best of times as your home. Always remember that God made you special in no one in this world is like you. You are here for His reason and in time it will appear. There are few  things more gratifying though in helping someone who is in spiritual anxiety with questions and being there for them to help guide them as God has allowed me often enough. As others see glamour here, I see  it as a moment in time that someone needed help and God chose me to be that person, as no one else would fulfill that unique situation.

Think of those things, and always pray for God's protection, Holy Angels ministering to you, and to not make your way to temptation and to always be delivered from evil. That will bring you a more peaceful  life without the profound sorrows so many undisciplined  people are involved in, in being their worst enemies.

God bless you to live the example of Jesus the Christ, Amen and Amen.




agtG