Thursday, December 20, 2018

An Interview with Mad Dong's Mattis



Today I announced I resign as Sec. of Defense....
Well not today, but February as my Dong does not want to miss
the Christmas, New Years and Valentine's Pentagon parties.


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Today Mad Dong Mattis announced he was resigning.



I would like to clarify that it was my Penis who resigned today
but my penis does not speak for me.


Look a man is more than a penis and the President's penis
and mine did not see eye to eye. 




I disavow what my penis said as he has a mind of his own.



Of course my penis had a security clearance and attended security meetings



Wow, my penis graduated from Harvard?




Yeah Senator, my penis tells good jokes over cocktails.




Listen Mad Dong, between you, me and the penis
I faked my death and I will be around to offer advice....


Care to shake the Mad Dong, Mr. Jew man?



No that was my penis doing ventriloquism Mr. Dictator



 I think my penis has said enough today.




Without the Mad Dongs talking, the Lame Cherry would make the point that Mike Pence
forced out DIA controller John Kelly, and has now with Bush fam has
forced out Mad Dong Mattis, who was the last of the DIA
line of defense of this President who installed him in 2016. 



Just a side note so you think a bit more about Syria in what is really taking place there, Sebastian Kurz is moving into Syria as Donald Trump is being forced out of Syria.

The Council of Ministers today approved humanitarian aid of over € 6.4 million from the Foreign Disaster Fund. From the AKF 20 million euros were thus flowed in 2018, by 5 million euros more than originally budgeted.

Two million euros from the AKF will be made available for demining and ordnance clearance in northeastern Syria. One million will be made available to the World Food Program for the relief of the hunger crisis in Yemen. @WFP



agtG