Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Who is funding the Anti Trump Din


"Pierre", I said, "for that kind of money, I will hate Trump, 
run my fingers through your hair and be a lezbo for your wife,
and that is what I've been doing since 2016".

 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Well years into the Trump Derangement Syndrome, it has been discovered who is funding the rants. It is some Parisian Iranian,, named Pierre Omidaya,  and his hot wife......all Iranian women are hot, as Mrs. Mike Cernovich is proof.





Sorry just discovered in typing this that Sahib Omidyar does not have an Iranian wife....well who could with all the Jews picking the first fruits, but he has a Pamela Kerr, and she is one hottie too. I mean that Pam could make any straight woman a lezbo.





Say did you notice that Pierre looks just like that Conservative Patriot, Joe Montegna.




 So like Pierre founded Ebay, and him and the Pam are worth like 10 billion, and they have been busy donating money to a bunch of losers like that blimpo Bill Kristol. That all sucks really and I will explain in a bit.

Anyway, all these Republicans who hate Trump, have been getting money from him and the Mrs.

This list features not only Bill Kristol (as I wrote last month) but others including Evan McMullin, Mindy Finn, Mona Charen, Matthew Dowd, and Linda Chavez. Former GOP officials such as U.S. Representative David Jolly (R-Fla.), former GOP governor Christine Todd Whitman of New Jersey, and former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff are all tied to Democracy Fund affiliates. All are reliable and frequent “conservative” critics of the president and his administration.
In 2017 alone, Democracy Fund spent more than $47 million to bankroll dozens of organizations, including several that support anti-Trump Republicans.










I don't know who most of the losers are in the above list, except that bald Bush guy Chertoff from the deep state, but here am I the popular girl, sorry as now here am I the ORPHAN GIRL, as it is quite official in both my parents are now dead. Actually mum was killed by evil thoughts of quite a few people, some from this blog, as I am running out of animals.

The thing is, this was the blog who put Trump into the White House writing the time line, and I didn't get a damn thing for it. Talk about cheap bastards who think they could bribe me on the side. The Holy Ghost generates great content here and I have done more to grab Donald John by the short and curlies for two years. I actually accomplished something by God's Grace.

Just think if Pierre and Pam would have donated here. They would have gotten some real pop. Mom probably would be still alive and I would not be an orphan girl. This is hard as I am not like Oliver Twist in I don't like gruel, I have my eyes unlike Orphan Annie, and people just do not believe someone has handsomely attractive with a handsomely non oprhaned TL and a handsomely attractive Audrey Hepburn cat could be an orphan. It sucks as no one who is rich has offered to adopt me or even give me one of them million dollar credit cards that oil Arabs get.


It all just sucks in I can't rich rightwingers or rich leftwingers to donate the money I need. It is like I do everything right and all these losers from the deep state get the donations instead who have not done a damn thing.

I could lie and say I like Paris, but I never been there. I could lie and say I like Iran, but I never been there either. I do have a nice Iranian lady who drops me notes and was nice when mom died. She is pretty like all Iranians as I related above.

The thing is P and  P are the ones creating the background noise against Trump that you are always hearing. They buy groups of conservatives for like 400,000  to 500,000 dollar.......just the kind of donation I am in need of...........and sure a sand niggers like white pussy with strawberry blonde curls, those conservatives create this din, sounding like Megs McCain at the heroes funeral.
(I wonder if anything in the above was offensive as it was all true. Probably would be labeled anti Semitic if Jews were involved.)

So if Pierre and Pam want to get some real results, they should adopt me for a 6 figure donation as I don't want to be any of their talking head whores they are buying. Odd world in Jew Bill Kristol got into bed with Iranian Pierre Omidya or whatever his name was, and probably the wife was between them, like pistachio nuts are in the Mideast. Yeah the Jews always buy Iranian nuts which no one says goes on in trade, but it is in the Mideast, so all sorts of things happen.

Well this is the orphan girl, the orphan girl waiting for some rich person to be generous, bringing you the most pertinent and informative news in the most refreshing way, in all of my orphan sadness, just wondering why no one likes a poor orphan girl.

By the way if Pierre and Pam are interested, with the target on Iran and Iran making herself a target, and Paris is in flames, the CIA is involved in all of this and Mr. President is willing. In the tides of battle, a European Iranian might be a scapegoat from a junta looking for a scapegoat.

Just trying to be helpful as someone in the DIA shut down funding for Bill Kristol's magazine and is picking off all of these anti Trumpers.

 


Nuff Said


agtG