Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Biden His Time








As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


The Lame Cherry is pleased to have this exclusive unverified interview with Hunter Biden, son of 2020 democratic Presidential hopeful, Joe Biden, as he comes clean about being a coke head, a whoremonger, an adulterer and other hints of how America needs to be more accepting of the ALPHABET COMMUNITY.




 


Hunter Biden. Thank you for coming.



I first want to say that, I was not responsible at the time of what my wife who has filed divorce papers over these incidents. In my life there were three great men. My father, John Kennedy, Bill Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama. I saw these great men and their proclivities to sexual experimentation, and I simply was broadening my horizons as man following in the footsteps of these wonderful democratic examples.






We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness. They have mine and Jill’s full and complete support, and we are happy for them,


What about your father?



Dad feels it humanizes our family. Who among us being Catholics has not had sex with their brother's wife. Had sex with their mother when they passed out. Had a father who is a pedophile and sent photos of their children to a powerful black man as he was in his Cheetos shorts.




We need to work together to stop child abuse
delawareonline.com


What about your brother's wife, Hallie?


I would rather not discuss that as Hallie does great work for children. I mean the rumors that the basis for our relationship is I was her pimp as she liked playing good prostitute are beneath an interview like this. So what if I like strippers, cocaine is one of my food groups, I like playing hotel train where I rent rooms for whores and lovers who like having my wet penis inserted into them as they grill me on how naughty I am, I just want to say it is all speculation and it should not get in the way of my father's 2020 presidential run.













Your mother has been silent on all of this, what has she said to you?




I would rather leave my mother out of this. I mean this is not like an Oedipus Rex complex of perpetual arousal.  I mean like all young boys who had a hot blonde mother, I might have considered things that were once taboo, but we are a progressive family and what takes place between consenting adults behind closed doors is a Supreme Court right of privacy, even if she is old, breaks an arm and can't handle the wild stuff any more.




 



Your other siblings have been silent. Have they been showing support?



Of course they have been most supportive of me.  They have all gone through the same progressive experimentation and advancement of what it is to be modern person. Sincerely, when you have John Roberts enjoying anal rulings, the Bush family embracing the Obama jungle fever, the 1960's explorations I have gone through as a 21st century male, ia what we are all about as a loving family.








When did you first realize there was an attraction for your brother's wife?


I know people think it was in the hearse, and others have said it was in the funeral home when I was appropriately touching her, but I think it all goes back to 2008 when Beau was neglecting his wife in trying to help dad get the Vice Presidency. See Obama was sucking dick with gay guys, and one of them, Lawrence Sinclair was exposing all of this, and dad sent Beau out to handle it by throwing Larry into jail on false charges. It was during this time if my memory serves me that Hallie started asking if Beau was a queer, not that there is anything wrong with that as who of us has not had that after shower experience, but she just felt abandoned in not being able to compete with a gay man. When Beau got cancer and  that took first place in his life, she simply knew that other things were more important that her and what could I do but comfort her.






Finally what are your plans for the future?


America is such a judgmental society and it has been hard on me. This is like a 3 prostitute night with a cocaine chaser. I have to sort out the sexual bucket list in what I have already done and have yet to do. Being Catholic I would like to confess my sins to the Pope as a naked altar boy as he spanks me, as that is #41 on the list. After that I think I want to be governor of Delaware.



Thank you Hunter Biden for coming.




agtG