Saturday, January 12, 2019

On Trial with Whiteskin Squaw 2020









As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I am officially coming out of the closet for Pocahontas Warren, that is unless that femme fatale Jewess,  Alley Carter jumps into the race as Mrs Donald Trump II, in that case I simply will be on the campaign trail for her as everyone's dream is to through out Donald Trump I and give the GOP nomination to Donald Trump II, now that he has that gorgeously sexy Alley Carter making the democratic party to sexy for her.



Until then, the orphan girl is hard at it, on the campaign trail with Poca Warren, as we will be at this many moons until 2020.








I am a heap big whiteskin squaw!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Honest Injun, they call me Lipslike Cocksucker
and it mean I am hardworking whiteskin squaw. 
 





Donald Trump, him speak with forked Twitter.






Liplike Cocksucker though speak with twinkle tongue
to make happy hunting ground of ballot box.




 

We will be at this mnny moons until we 
make lodge at 1600 Pocahantas Avenue.



I do not see though how Poca can loose as when she puts on her head dress she looks 40 years younger and 50 times better pretty.

Yes my redskin, tanskin, tarskin and chinskin tribe
vote for your whiteskin squaw as I promise plenty buffalo
and pale face gone from world.




 Watch out though Liz though as Jewskin is making smoke signals and is on the warpath to scalp all the demskins in the communist tribe of Obama is on the move.




All pale face need to eat dust as only
Jewskin light world with truth of lamp shade



 

agtG