Saturday, January 12, 2019

I am not supposed to tell you this information.


Moses saved from the Nile
Charles de Lafosse


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I am not supposed to tell you this, but will tell you my experience in this.

Do you remember when in 2015 AD in the year of our Lord that the Holy Ghost started talking abou Jehu coming and it was Donald Trump that the Holy Ghost was telling me in "the one who drives furiously"?

Well I have mentioned in a previous post how the Holy Ghost has been talking to me about things like blasts from the nostrils of God, so before bed on Wednesday evening I was inquiring a bit, and.......you have to know the Holy Ghost in our relationship in God is kind in He refuses to inform me of some things lest I interfere or people know about things and interfere, and because God protects me in not wanting me to be popular in being interviewed, and yes, sometimes God tells me things so I do not have to handle the Truth.

So the Holy Ghost has been telling me things and I was wondering as I figured I knew what the subject matter was and then a complete block occurred, but stubborn me, I kept splashing around in the matrix as I wanted to know, and then the Truth started spilling over me.

This all started due to a reading again in Psalms 21 which in verse 9 follows a theme.


Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.


So without comment I thought I would share a sort of reoccurring theme which I have been privy too as I marked the passages these past weeks.


Jeremiah the Prophet 50:7

All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.

Jeremiah 26: 30 - 31


A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.


Lamentations of Jeremiah the Prophet 3: 43 - 44


Thou hast covered with anger, and persecuted us: thou hast slain, thou hast not pitied.

Thou hast covered thyself with a cloud, that our prayer should not pass through.


There have been references too in the rebuilding of the Temple again. This has been a focus for years, but as I am not rich, starting that necessary end times project is something I have not inquired on, in the necessity of it being accomplished.


There is a pattern in the above. God is furious at the descendants of the House of Jacob. There are events out there which are coming  which mirror the siege of Jerusalem for the west. A constant recurrence is the reference of consuming fire.

I probably can discern what this is about in the above theme, but after I was entertained in 2016 in assisting to elect Donald Trump, I will not be foolish enough to ever publish details again as none of this is my concern or business. I have informed the people who donated not to be in suspected situations and have fulfilled my promise in warning people of what I suspected who might be better suited in other locations.
As I began this, the Holy Ghost was not telling me, but I tapped into the river matrix andl information formed. I was supposed to be ignorant and in that was not supposed to post on this, which I have not as I only have posted Bible verses without commentary.

After what I have been through in the death of the mother, in the events leading up, the event which was on my shoulders alone and the after misery of the lurch she left us in, the reckoning of nations is nothing to me as what is rebellion and evil, but something which was cultivated in my mother's existence and murdered her by all the ill will of others heaped upon the situation and that includes the blog here.

Let's sing........






May the Lord's Will be accomplished for the shortening of days and the swift return of Jesus the Christ to bring His Peace to the world, in Name of Jehovah God, Amen and Amen





agtG