Thursday, January 17, 2019

When the cards fall....



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I have mentioned before that I need to have several things open, including things going on around me,  as that is just the way I am. So I play that interesting game of Hearts by Microsoft which cheats, and has shown under Baby the ability to evolve.

I like numbers in the patterns they generate. I only would like to know the sequence of numbers in infinity to understand the patterns. The problem with that the Holy Ghost explains is I would be so wonk that I would be little good as a human, but be more of a numbers creature.

It is frustrating when this game deliberately cheats and sticks you with the Queen of Spades or has card patterns set up which simply could not happen. In most series I can overcome the computer generated hands, but sometimes it is beyond a lost cause.

The above interested me, as it was one of those hands which I was supposed to lose badly as the game cheated from the start.

I keep in the games by taking all of the tricks, but in that the came is programmed to produce impossible hands to keep me from evening things up. In the above I shot the moon several times, including the last hand when they had placed me at 99 points, and I had the chance to blow the other comp gens out of the game which I did.

In thousands of hands, it is still rare to force all three hands over 100 points. I have done it several times with my scoring nothing, but this was as close to the kill shot on me, as I have ever been and still forced the issue. The hands of late have been even more focused in running up my score, as I attempt to even things out. It requires more skill to accomplish countering this on my part, which is not what I prefer as these games on for background brain noise to keep me interested as typing on the keyboard or whatever is boring, as is all of this for some  time. It gets old for me in even discovering things. My entire pleasure it would seem to be in the shade of some tree with a dog by a pond. Having rocked the cradle of the world to change what would be history and what would be the future tense, is a power I have experienced far too often, and I dislike celebrity as much as  all of this responsibility. I have had to be responsible for myself since I was a child. I was forced to run technical and management situations since a teenager. I have proven to myself all that I need to be in Christ, and chasing a validity I do not need, is of no interest to me. I suspect this is why God utilizes me, as I can not be sucked in to covet nor worship things which I have no attraction for.

So I study the number patterns for order in chaos. I will never comprehend to the level I desire, because I do not want to be at that level and that type of understanding would only bring more knowledge of the misery in the world.

That is the problem as the cards fall in what I have been shown in experiencing in parts what it is to be God. I do not want the job nor do I yearn for the responsibility. God is best suited for Him, and here am I best suited for sleeping under trees by a pond with a puppy, as knowing enough to manipulate and construct time lines is more power than any human with character should ever have.......or perhaps the reality is a power of powerlessness in something I do not desire to maneuver again.



agtG