Monday, February 11, 2019

Que Sera Don Wall Don Wall




 Nancy your husband is a lucky men with how soft your grip is.



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Did I not tell you this was coming?


Lawmakers say an agreement to avoid a shutdown has been reached (CBS)


Sure the orphan girl did by God's Grace weeks ago.








I prefer my lyrics.




When I was just a poor orphan girl
I asked by Don heart what I would be.
Would I be wealthy
Would I have a home

What would happen to me?

He said Que  Sera Sera
Lame Cherry whatever will be, will be.
Amnesty is the future you see
DACA is all there will be
Que  Sera, Sera
Foreigners will all there will be.....


So no cutting spending, no Supreme Court overturning liberalism, no getting rid of rationed death, no tax cuts for working people, no homes for Americans in America, no jobs for Americans, but we have Que Sera Sear.

What will be, will be.


 

It's a wall ok, it is a wall, a 5 billion dollar wall.



 
Nuff Said



agtG