Thursday, June 6, 2019

Empath




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Being an empath is a condition in which I feel things. There is not a person alive that does not send out something which I feel, and while most of you ignore these realities, you still immediately know if someone is a threat or in a bad mood or someone you like. For me this is amplified at times that I really know the danger is there and I can not shake it.

As I type this, this is coming off of Easter and I honestly do not know what to make of what I have been experiencing. In most case, I focus on TL now and I do not pick up a great deal of the riff raff, but sometimes things happen which I pick up things, and not having the time to inquire of the matrix what is going on, I just sort of feel troubled.

It is probably evident by the things I write here, that I focus on the American old west. I would dearly love to be able to transplant myself and TL back to 1850 as that was a period where firearms were advancing, the Indians were manageable and the world was wild and free yet. I can feel any period of time and be there and that era would be my preference, so that is why this past year I have been wondering about 1966 AD in the year of our Lord.
I should say that I have focused on 66, in I have wanted to go back in time and watch Star Trek as it aired in it's original form. The problem is the weather is cold  and shitty and there is something lifeless about that time and not the California Dreamin'. I never liked the hippie or that war protest trash. The era has no attraction for me except in Star Trek and nestling down in front of a color television, before cable, before central air, before decent lighting......and yes before pizza, as America used to be the exotic land of salt and pepper with the potato.
So I wonder what kind of food I could even prepare as tomato sauce was probably a luxury like walking on the moon.

What I am building up to, is somewhere in this, I have plugged into a time line, or someone that either hates me, or is dead, or whatever in the hell it is, but after vising 1966, and moving away from it, I have been getting the oddest foreboding, and it is centered on a red 1966 Mustang.

I honestly do not know if someone it going to die or if the event is large, but it feels large, it feels close and not far off, and something whispers to me from the matrix that something is out there, and a whole lot of people are spiking the matrix in their misery and death, and they focus is the red 66 Mustang.

The odd part about this is, is that with the mother in the ground, life feels refreshing in our small sphere this spring, but somewhere out there is something, which I do not think is going to affect us, but I am picking up a large group being affected. It almost feels like I am picking up someone who hates me, who is going to die, and this is tapping into that structure of the mass suffering of the matrix.

Yeah if I had the big donations I would sort it out in being able to recover from this winter. I though am trying to generate a new eye or ability and that has not been working, even if I have the machinery for the project finally created after the snow melted.

TL was praying things down today, and that helped, so I do believe I know the source of the brooding that tapped into all the misery, but that does not neutralize the feeling I get from the matrix as it pulses and throbs in talking to me.

After I had my visitors in 2016 I am not about to be posting exact data if I did have it. What I am doing in this post is trying to sort through it, as it puzzles me in how troubling it is, and what it feels like as it disquiets my world.
It comes  in feelings like the other day, I felt like it had to do with a 10 year cycle to 1976, a window, the rock music and then I pick up nothing more as like Ira Hayes it don't make no difference to me when the Indians dance.

Odd signs though in things, like an event which puzzled me yesterday in a white dog followed us home 2 miles and I had to drive it back, as it simply wanted to be with us. It had no problem moving up to where we live even after I told it NO, but I could see it thinking, and recoil away from a neighbor's place we walked by.
Oddest thing in that dog, as I dropped it off, and it walked a few steps toward me as I backed out of the driveway like it was sad I was leaving it. When I first saw it, it was behind a grove of trees and  just delighted as all get out that we were there.

Not having the answers seems to drain me even more. I have had three times my inner sanctum troubled by people I do not like. Odd world I am moving through. I prefer the future where I reside and this 1966 stuff is just nothing there but a hopelessness and I can not figure this out yet.



Nuff Said



agtG