As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.
I am posting this as this Chef Levi Sim cooks some odd shit, but then Teddy Roosevelt ate quite a few cats when on the Amazon as that is all there was along with monkeys, in he is cooking cougars, but the recipe is the one I lost which was on the back of Dole Pineapple for Stir Fry Pork.
This recipe is really good with pork, as pork is something no one in their right mind would eat, when beef is around, but pork is sour and in sweet and sour, pork passes.
You Need This StuffSauce
- 1 cup canned pineapple juice; I strain the juice from two cans of pineapple tidbits, and then use the tidbits in the sauce, too. You could use fresh pineapple chunks in the sauce, but you can’t use fresh pineapple juice.
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar, but you can substitute apple cider vinegar in a pinch
- 3 Tbsp ketchup (this is the secret ingredient)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 large white onion, or more, cut into bite-sized chunks
- Corn starch slurry: put 1.5 Tbsp cornstarch in a small bowl and add 2 Tbsp water and stir completely with a fork. Stir it up again before adding to the sauce.
- Optional: pineapple chunks, bell peppers (saute them with the onions)
- Mountain Lion Backstrap, about 8 inches’ worth, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- If necessary a little water or another egg to completely coat meat
Cook the Meat Like ThisAchtung: Mountain lion meat likely caries trichinosis, a nasty bug you don’t want growing your body. Don’t worry, this same bug used to be readily found in pork and it’s totally manageable just by cooking the meat thoroughly. Get the temperature up to 160 degrees F and it kills the germs. Be sure to clean your work station thoroughly, too, and don’t reuse soiled dishcloths without washing.
Granted. I would not want to eat a big ball sack tom cougar, or some tooth worn female, but I sure would think a young kittenling of a year would be just the thing in camp for my buddies to eat, as I am eating their elk steaks.
You have to think of these things as no one is going to offer you up their elk meat without you finding a replacement for them to chaw down on, and would could be better than Cougar Steaks followed up by Beer Brat Wolf.........kill all them goddamn big predator vermin. Is what Teddy Roosevelt advocated.