Friday, September 20, 2019

8 Miles High and Falling Fast





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



As I type this on August 25th, I have noticed something in remembering the Viking in the rather good predictions I posted on earthquakes which everyone has forgotten, like most of the accomplishments by God here.

I realize in inquiry that the matrix resets as it has been, but that I also have been broken by all of this. Humans were not designed to do what I do. It is far different in being an Elisha  with talent and me. The things which I do killed Edgar Cayce.
What I realize though is I have been broken, not by over use as I feel like a tube with a rocket engine blasting through it, is that there is something in me that it appears God hides things from me. Elijah had things hidden from him too, so perhaps he is a prototype of the likes as me.

I seem to have a quality of changing time lines. Writing one for Donald Trump in changing the time line, was one God willed. He has been though quite absent and quite present. That will not make sense to you, but God tells me things and I await them, and they do not manifest, but reset.  There is an event I have been looking at in the Uncle and it keeps resetting.........I think for my benefit as I have been through enough, and perhaps this is a time for others to have things rearranged in them to test the light fantastic.

I learn of things, and still am  involved in learning new things. Richard and Stephanie have heard of  some of my exploits, and perhaps by the time this publishes them, I will share what I have been engaged in. It has surprised me though the effect I had in charging up some railroad spikes and a whatever it is as there is no name for a soul sifter and reprogrammer. I just get Inspired. So God does provide experiences, but as of late it seems, here am I, being deprived of information for protecting me at times,  and for the reality that I change time lines by touching them.

It used to be easy doing this. God makes it difficult though, no impossible.

Oh well, maybe by September things will be fixed with me, but then maybe not, but in the meantime all you portfolio poodles will still be blind as you are, desperately seeking the prodigal son.


We do have some nice door knobs.

Captain Kangaroo.

Oh well it is September. 8 miles high and falling fast.

Don McLean - American Pie - YouTube

Don McLean's American Pie with lyrics. Please comment and rate! LYRICS: A long, long time ago... I can still remember How that music used to make me smile. And I knew if I had my chance That I ..


agtG