Friday, October 4, 2019

Hand in the Rafferty Jar






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I was sitting in a Hardees about a month ago, and the kids in there always have on vintage rock and roll, and I enjoy that a great deal, and as I sat there telling TL which song it was, I said to TL that the song reminded me or something in the riffs I had heard somewhere else.
The song was Stuck in the Middle with You, by Stealers Wheel, or Jerry Rafferty who later tortured everyone with Baker Street, a song of saxophone screeching which reminds one of cats being run over on the tarmac by a 747 and then sucked through the General Electrics.





I knew the person where I had heard the riff, it she was a liberal skirt, who got her start with that prick liberal Don Henley of the Eagles in his shitty songs and lyrics, and then it came to me as I kept playing it in mind, that the riff that Jerry Rafferty with Stealers Wheel were playing was stolen by Cheryl Crow for All I Wanna Do.

Just listen to the funky twang of Rafferty and then Crow and even a novice can hear it is the same lick.






This is serious stuff as Crow had to give credit to the person who wrote the lyrics which gained them a fortune.






Fortune is the key word here, as Crow did not mention the licks in Stuck in the Middle, and no money was paid Jerry Rafferty or Stealer Wheel. As someone who is plagiarized a great deal, this is a sticking point with me, as I know what I hear in Stuck in the Middle and it later in All I Wanna Do. Crow owes Jerry Rafferty a fortune and a Grammy as the liberals gave her an award for this song of the year.


I absolutely love Stuck in the Middle as it was original and genius. I have detested Cheryl Crow for her one hit wonder that she keeps getting awards for in trash songs which deserve no credit, but as she is a liberal, liberals keep handing out the awards.

That though is the reality and a Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.






Nuff Said


agtG