Saturday, October 19, 2019

Mushmouth or Punkinpuss on Prunes



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I have written previously of a bully teacher that I hope dies. It is a fact that I speak of him in hoping he had died in not having seen him for sometime, and then he appears again to disappoint me, as I glare at him.







The old duff looks like the name Mushmouth or Punkinpuss. I mock him relentlessly and usually sing some song to vent about, and the other day I actually created a lovely song for him as he was in a fast food place, and I was glaring at him and he was ordering something, so I mentioned to TL it was probably a side order of prunes. TL laughed and reminded me that I had to tell you that while watching the undertaker eating with a preacher, that I mentioned to TL that they must have been having the Morticians Special.
Perhaps Harvey the asshole phy ed coach was ordering the same.

I do a great deal of commentary when at home or out and about, and is probably why the Superintendent of Schools, a real scammer, flipped me off. What a puss!

So this is Mushmouth and Punkinpuss.





This is a book I actually have starring Mushmouth and Punkinpuss.







This is the song I used as the song for my song, so you can sing along.





This is the refain.



Squirt from the butt
and you're to blame
You give prunes a bad name


This is Harvey's special order prunes to go.




This is Harvey after his special order prunes to go.





This is the shocked onlookers at seeing Harvey having shit himself to death and the obituary reads:


DEATH BY PRUNES




It is time for Nuff Said



agtG