Friday, October 18, 2019

Turn the Page







As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Some of you may remember WHEELS.




He was a particularly heinous person who was most rude to me, who thought he was going to retire, but just as he grasped the prize, God stroked him out, and put him into a wheelchair, where his sweaty ass is in the South now as his hot wife is probably wondering what kind of new cock will fit into her retirement plan, when Wheels goes tits up.


Some of you may remember a post awhile back, about 2 weeks ago I think, where a particular woman was in the Thrift Store, piling up an Everest size pile of clothes, and when I was in the next line of clothes over looking for things, she was like a dog trying to get at the clothes before I would.

I thought, "I hope you break your back on that pile of clothes", as this woman is married to someone who was a bit older than me at school at Gestapo High. He was a big dumb ass, sort of like an unsmart Dan Blues Brothers from Ghostbusters.  A real doughboy.

Near as I could figure he got the parents place and lands, and in getting our digger this spring, I found out he has this big new house, and I figured they are worth millions, and there was his wife rooting through clothes that poor people need, like a wolf coming off a 7 year famine.

So I have mentioned that quite a few people have died in the brier patch this past month. So it is a point of conversation, and came up at the feed store. So the owner says, "Say did you hear about Doughboy?"
I said I had not, and then he said, "Yeah, his wife's sister just died of cancer, and they were down with the family, and just like that his heart quit!".

It had not yet soaked in what he was telling me, and then he said, "Yeah, thing is, he didn't have a heart attack. His heart just stopped, and they have no idea what is wrong with him. They have him in a drug induced coma, tube down him to breathe", and that is where it ended as what the hell do you say to that as that is like fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah.

I keep telling you rich people not to steal from God here and come up with the cash, but I have yet to see the donations. Think of it though in the Doughboy's wife was a bitch to me, all prissy acting and I figure she cursed me at Everest and just like that, her money and priss ain't doing jack or shit for her.

I figure this young widow to  be, is looking at 1500 dollar a day ICU bills. Doughboy has acres upon acres of piss poor crops this year, that have to be harvested as Uncle Sam does not pay if you do not make the effort.
Limbo is limbo. She can't pull the plug. She can't fix this as no one knows why the heart stopped in the first place. Doughboy is an expensive dead weight. He is not going to get any better. He can die anytime. He can just be a massive bill, with the bonus of she ain't going to be generating farm revenue to pay their expenses and she is quite human, in stealing from the poor, in she will be contemplating how it would just be better if Doughboy died.

Lot's of guilt in that and it does not go away. Grass widow like her, she will be cashing in, a real power queen in medicating herself with all the stuff money can buy.
Yes there will be a manfreind. A real sleeze, but a yes man she will choose for control as the Doughboy was chosen for money and being a big dope which she could twist around her nethers.
Yes widowhood will have it's benefits, she just has to get there with all that emotional baggage of all she is.
Yes I do profile people accurately.

Meanwhile there is that warning about not screwing with this poor orphan girl. Yes I pray for these rich people to repent and I not celebrating this but I am glorifying God as this is God once again reaching into rich and powerful people's lives, who think their thoughts and actions do not have a penalty phase.

For the Christians reading this, believe that God will do for you in avenging you, whether you asked for it or not. The actions of others activate that loving God.

There is not any place that an avenging God does not go with the most devastating of results.

I really appreciate how thorough God is.


Nuff Said







agtG