Friday, February 28, 2020

President Donald Trump Public Service Announcement Coronavirus Wuhan






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


As President of the United States, my concern is protecting each of you my people from Coronavirus. Rush Limbaugh who I gave a medal too, went nuts and called it just a cold, but I am telling you that Coronavirus is scary as playing with eagles.

To protect all of you, I have appointed a Coronavirus Cop, who I will fill you in on the plan to keep Americans, my people, safe. Now here is Ranger Sars.





Ranger Sars

Hello American Patriots, I am Ranger Sars, and I have been appointed to keep all of you safe from the evils of the filthy Chinese and the dirty Persians, who bred this biological weapon against Americans. But do not worry about any of that as building upon Patriot Act and all of the Obama executive orders, we at Corona Cops are going to see all of you safe.

We need your help though as we launch or SPREADER OR SHEDDER CAMPAIGN. You remember DON'T ASK DON'T TELL and SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING? This is just like that, in if you see someone you don't like, like a liberal, a foreigner, a pervert, just call me up, and we will come and pick them up. No need to worry about legalities as we will sort this all out, as that is what we are here for.





The President has given a set of guidelines for all of you to base your reporting on. It is for the safety of America, and as he was trying to save trees in being green, he had this printed on a Trump Pence 2020 Campaign Letter.

The President feels for the safety of Americans, that the quarantine period should be expanded to 365 days, or after the election.




As you can see all of this is serious, as the President is going after the big names who look most infected with Coronavirus Wuhan. as he is not going to allow the spreaders and shedders get away with endangering Americas as was the case with Hillary Clinton and other coup plotters were let off by the FBI and DOJ.

So just remember, we are all in this together and that I, Ranger Sars and my millions of law enforcement will soon be rounding up infected people which you report, to keep all of the good people of America safe, happy and ready to have a wonderful summer, as the evil non Americans rot into their Coronavirus hells which many traitors demanded to keep the borders open for.




Thank you Ranger Sars for your dedication, hard work and just being thee American Dream. I will have a Presidential Medal of Freedom for you shortly as I take the one back from that cancer deluded Rush Limbaugh, who I now denounce for endangering Americans, while I, President Donald Trump, am working with law enforcement to sweep the streets of all those who have infected America.






Once again, another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



agtG