Saturday, July 4, 2020

Possession 10 Tenths of a Cat





As I type this, my puppy, the Puntz cat is laying at my feet like a dog.

9 hours ago, as we were getting to do errands, the cat attacked my boots, growled at me, attacked me, got the water spray bottle treatment to fend her off, and was just a terror.

So we get home, and are putting things away, and the cat is still holding her ground.

So things are done, and I sit down, and due to the mother doing things which upset the Puntz's digestive system, the kittie has to be helped to the litter box. In most cases it is me, but as of late, it is sometimes TL who gets the honor.

So TL takes the cat, and no dice. The cat comes back, looks at me, so I take the cat.

The cat gets out of the box twice, and then goes potty.

Yes this cat is temperamental. She detests us going to do errands or having to leave her. She gets ornery as hell, and yet when all is said and done, I get the trusted honor when the day is done in potty duty and here the cat lays at my feet, with a paw on my foot, saying, "I am her's and that is just the way it is."

...........and no it did not help before all of this started, that I told the cat that I had a nice kitty outside that did not bite or claw me to take her place.




Nuff Said



agtG