Friday, March 5, 2021

A Vax Where Joe Biden Makes Sense

 


I knew there was a problem when I took the booster and immediately Joe Biden started making sense to me...............

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Tonight I heard Ben Stein giving an update on his second Coronavirus vax, and it was truly bizarre, as I have read warnings it is hard on children, but what he was experiencing was troubling.

He stated that he has had days of feeling like this was the worst flu he had ever had. Symptoms were like all of these symptoms and then he mentioned something odd.


Dr. Fauci Says This is the Weirdest COVID-19 Side Effect

The storm joins an ever-growing list of COVID-19 side effects, including neurological damage, blood clots and chronic fatigue syndrome, that are frightening patients and doctors alike. How...


The reaction which caught my attention was when he mentioned something without explanation in he was having some kind of mental side effects, which I concluded he was having some kind of strange thoughts or hallucinations.

Remember that this vax does hit the brain. People have reported severe headaches. You get those because your brain is either swelling or your blood vessels are constricting in your brain. Lower oxygne levels can produce strange thoughts too.
When I was hosed down as the remedy early last year, I had shooting pains in my brain. It was not headaches, but just severe shooting pains like a nail through my skull. For Stein to be speaking about odd thoughts in his brain, means he was lucid enough to be aware of them that things were not right.

Pressure on the brain can cause anger, violence, just about anything. What is the problem in this, is Stein is Jewish, so are Jewish people prone to some kind of adverse psychological reactions? Is this wide spread? Do we want people manning nuclear warheads having odd thoughts? How long does this persist and will further relapses occur?

What we do not know is will people get crazy ideas to jump off bridges or think they are immune to standing in front of trains, or will they go postal?


This is obviously a problem and as more round two vax are administered this will begin showing up. I would that Mr. Stein was more explanatory, but he sounded like he was not playing with all the cards.

So just be aware something has come up which has not been listed before.


agtG