Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Pillow Talk

 




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I have not had the greatest opinion of Mike Lindell, as I dug two of his pillows out of a junk pile and they are as crappy as people said, and he seemed to just attach himself like Limbaugh to populist trends for commerce. That is wonderful for business, but I have had enough of Donald Trump politics for profit.

Mike Lindell though has began earning my respect in he met with Donald Trump, as have Patrick Byrne to stop the steal, and he produced a factual documentary on the steal. There are few people who have shown bright in this like Peter Navarro, but Mike Lindell has earned a place in this American movement.

In that Mr. Lindell has stated that within this month, he is starting up a media platform, which by Lindell's statements is what I stated it should be, part Twitter, part Facebook and part Youtube, so people can post things and share things on one platform, which does not take 27 years and 5 million gigs of bandwidth.

I support this effort and state here, that if Mr. Lindell puts up this platform I will join, providing one caveat. I will not enter in my personal phone number to track me, and I will not be sending in birth certificates and other nonsense. Register me by my email and that is it.

I balked at GAB when they demanded my phone number and sure as hell, who gets hacked by GAB and the hackers stole all the private information off that platform.

So I hope to see Mr. Lindell on there, I hope he has an easy link to copy embed posts, and those posts will appear here, and direct traffic to his platform. That is the problem with Parler in you can not paste content to other media. It has to be user friendly and absolutely not intrusive. The time is right and if Lindell does this right, he will obliterate the NSA spy networks of Silicon Valley.

If he really wants to crank the crank, he should get some of Byrne's dolphins to create a new Operating  System which will work with Apple and Windows and run the old programs and games, as much as the new systems. A freeware OS to compliment his social media platform.



Lindell says, a new social-media platform is coming where "people will be able to talk and not walk on eggshells."

"Every single influencer person on the planet can come there. You're going to have a platform to speak out," Lindell said. "It's not just like a little Twitter platform.

"We're launching this big platform so all the voices of our country can come back and start telling it like it is again," he explained. "You will not need YouTube. You won't need these places. So it will be where everything can be told, because we've got to get our voices back."


Nuff Said



agtG