Friday, June 25, 2021

Are you a Good Minister of Christ

 


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


It is a blatant sin of arrogance which infects the Body of Christ in self importance. People commanding God what to do, people demanding attention as prophets and seers, people announcing they are spiritual warriors, preachers on stage with gold watches and mansions gleaned from the poor.

Personally, the worst job in the world is being a real Minister and Pastor. The most dangerous and thankless job is being a Prophet. I know as I have been stuck into these offices and it is against my very nature.
I have always thought of myself as St. James in "Give em hell", but God has other plans and made me to be a St. John in nurturing and caring which is not what I ever was, and he exposed me as Peter jumping out of the boat and then whining for Christ to come and save me. I learned my lessons in my shortcomings and the necessity of being humble before God and it is time that you get the lesson and learn how to be a Christian in the image of Christ.

As I type this, I have a cat chewing on my hoodie strings and grooming. I hate cats and yet I saved this cat as I have others, as that is now my nature as a dog person. God begins people in thinking they are one way and moulds them into another when they are a Christian as it is about obedience.

When I hear the braggarts boasting about being spiritual warriors, I wonder just how it is they are not normal in having never run into satan a hundred times destroying things in a typical Christian life. The one thing I know is when I'm on the right path is when things really start going bad, as satan does not want me focused on the success for the Lord, and is distracting to try to get me to give up. In the real Spiritual world, when a Christian gets involved in ministering to others, ending satanic control, an enter counter attack like a swarm of hornets appears as satan does not give up ground easily. It is the point when the people who claim they are such masters of spiritual warfare start claiming things, that I think, "Yeah you have never been in a real spiritual war with a dozen things going wrong for years on end."

The purpose of this teaching is Nehemiah in the Holy Ghost Bible reading for me this day. The Benjaminites, Levites and Judahites had returned from exile in part, and they were being warred upon to not build the Temple and the people were horrid in shirking duties after they promised God to do things.

The three outward marks of a Christian are Sabbath worship, Circumcision and Tithes. I have written of tithing before, but as the Holy Ghost is directing that, the teaching is here again. You are to give 10% to God. It is for the maintenance of the worship where you worship God in supporting that ministry, it is also to help people who God places in your path, and it is for you to enjoy the Gifts God has manifested for you, with God. Read those three things over again, as they are supporting what helps you be a Christian, caring for others and to enjoy what God has given you WITH God.

God set up two major High Days in First Fruits which is mid year and Tabernacles which is end year. In Christian terms no one pays attention much to Pentecost in God sending His Holy Ghost and Thanksgiving, but those are the modern days to bring things before God in your yearly walk with God to remember the good deeds God has worked through you, and to remember the Good which God has blessed you with.

The last two High days in Thanksgiving when Jesus returns and Christmas in the re dedication of the Temple that I have urged Donald Trump to build are yet to be fulfilled. Your part is to bring to life goodness in helping others and bringing you before God to not brag about what God has worked through you, but to be thankful for the opportunities.

When this began, money was not a common issue. People worked for their daily bread, and barter is how numbers of transactions took place. People brought food, cloth, stoneware, things they made and with offerings of meat, drink and bread which were shared with the Levites as their wage, made this system work. In Jesus time the offerings provided food, but money was beginning to replace the commodities as money was easier to transport than sacks of barley and wheat or a herd of cattle.

This is your responsibility as part of a Christian community. God is not asking you as the early disciples helped the Apostles in selling all they had and living in a community where all were provided for in perfect communism. God requires you though to daily do good, to minister to that which has helped you, and to remember it is 10% of your income, divided into ministering to God, and that means when you spend most of it on yourself that you do not lie about your greed as you are bringing that to God too, as God is not a fool nor is fooled by you.


 Nehemiah 10


 37  "Moreover, we will bring to the storerooms of the house of our God, to the priests, the first of our ground meal, of our grain offerings, of the fruit of all our trees and of our new wine and olive oil. And we will bring a tithe of our crops to the Levites, for it is the Levites who collect the tithes in all the towns where we work. 38  A priest descended from Aaron is to accompany the Levites when they receive the tithes, and the Levites are to bring a tenth of the tithes up to the house of our God, to the storerooms of the treasury. 39  The people of Israel, including the Levites, are to bring their contributions of grain, new wine and olive oil to the storerooms, where the articles for the sanctuary and for the ministering priests, the gatekeepers and the musicians are also kept. "We will not neglect the house of our God."



I'm always honest with God. He knows I dislike being mother to so many, but I do it out of obedience to Him. He knows in my heart that I do cheerfully fulfill my responsibility, but also that I know fully that when Jesus comes, I stop being a servant in putting everyone else first, just as Christ does, and I get to take off my slave uniform and will be liberated. I serve here, as I have no intention of serving for eternity, except to God. I did the hard work now, so I will have rest later.

That is between God and I, but I have no intention of lying to God, as everyone is motivated by something and that includes God. My motivations are to work as Jesus promised rest at the end. Most of you are sitting on your asses, to proud, and thinking you deserve to be waited on. You will discover the short end to your judgments when the Judgment comes.

This includes everyone in authority who gets off on bossing kids around in school, those behind the badges who get smug thrills out of seeing the sour owl shit expressions on people they go out to to talk to, and all of these powerful and rich who have their reward now in throwing a few bucks at the poor and making sure everyone knows it.

If you are a Good Minister of Christ, all Glory to God, but you can do better, because even your best is still not the worst God would ever do, operating on 1% being God.


Nuff Said



agtG