Saturday, June 12, 2021

Ivomec Neutralizes Vax Prion

 


I think that is an alien life form Captain.



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I thank Captain Kirk for sharing this. The information is something to build on. They symptoms his wife exhibited, "constant migraines, body aches, fatigue and an inability to sleep" are common.

Migraines proper are due to blood vessel constriction, but with the prions it would be from swelling in the brain, the body aches are the same situation, pain deters sleep and fatigue is both oxygen levels and the fact that these prions are supercharged to reproduce. The speed at which this takes place is like reproducing your body cell structure again.

I will have more on this, but if the prion can be turned off, that is monumental, as the magnetism can be neutralized also.


As a woman I' do not suffer from the genetic condition of supporting others who take the vax.  I had contact with our neighbor out of necessity in fixing a tractor, and I developed one hell of a bruise on my arm, unlike any I have had previously. I woke up and this spot was red and sore and it hurt like a burn. I put Vitamin E oil on it, as I thought maybe I had missed something in my activity, but it turned deep black and lasted about 3 days. Recovered now, but we are moving to the point of no contact, no one in our home or vehicles who were vaxed and I'm working to keep the Grandparents place secure too.


\

Hi LC,

    I wanted to pass this along as maybe you will find it useful. My wife, against my advice, wanted to get the pfizer vax in support of our youngest daughter(22 and a bit of a hypochondriac and weak to social pressure - i.e. too young). About 5 to 7 days after getting the vax she developed constant migraines, body aches, fatigue and an inability to sleep. I keep a 50ml bottle of ivermectin on hand, so I gave her the proper dosage (1 ml per 110 lbs body weight - orally (water and Mio), not injected), and within 2 hours all of her symptoms were gone. I had read that some studies suggest ivermectin inhibits the spike protein produced by the vax from binding. 
     The reason I'm sending this is I believe at some point, they will make the vaccine mandatory. My plan is if they do, I will take a dose of ivermectin the day of vaccination, then 3 more doses every 48 hours to counteract the poison vax. If they don't make it mandatory, I'll never get it. Needless to say my wife will not be getting the second shot. I know this is anecdotal, but I believe it will work. Ivermectin liquid and paste is easy to get from amazon, or just search online for "animal feed store" or "equine supplies". There are many choices. Just in case this might help somebody.

Jesus bless you and TL a thousand times over the blessings I have received through you,

Cpt. K


Nuff Said


agtG