Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Ping Pong Car Crashes

 



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Gun Shop Guy apparently has some quick response Holy Angels as I have never seen a care disappear like his did.


Had a heavy rear-ender total my car -
wahhhht a whallopp!!!
Good thing the gas tank wasn't full or might have done a Pinto imitation.
Oh yeah, and staring at the dump truck bumper that close...

Lady (evidently not yet 19) doing about 40 coming up the off ramp, me stopped at the end of a long line and ...

Don't know how far I went, but it took almost 1-1/2 spins to get there, being a bank shot off the right quarter, at least that's what it felt like.
She wound up in the ditch almost 4 lanes to the (normal) right, my new left, though.

ps anyone know where I can buy a good car, cheap?


I have been contemplating what to do about transportation too, as my GMC has a lifter or valve knocking until it warms up due to the people who changed oil 3 years ago screwed up the oil plug so it ran out of oil.

My only answer is God or the local salvage yards in not too damaged of state or only a bad transmission or engine, which can be mix and matched with another relic in the yard. It all costs which is no revelation for anyone, with these Goddamn Mexicans buying up every used vehicle in the country and the 1% not manufacturing vehicles as the rich will be vax dead so why have millions of lawn ornaments which have to be recycled.

I thank God that Gun Shop Guy survived. I suspect everyone who can not drive in being vaxed, then again a 19 year old air head does not need a vax as 90% of them have nothing going on in their skulls.

I keep asking rich people to adopt me. No one wants an adult child for some reason who only wants their money.


Nuff Said


agtG