Friday, January 28, 2022

A Dictator for the Ages




I actually told George Washington to cross the Delaware.



Another INCREDIBLE Biden Lie - Creeper Tells Crowd
His Delaware Home Was Razed To The Ground 'With
My Wife In It'...It Was Actually A Small Kitchen Fire


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.




I invented the spoon.








See through walls were my idea.




Hunter and I always argue about the kids we have had.
I say they have to be American, but he says we have to 
include Europe, Asia and Africa too.




Every Thursday we have to watch him eat fried chicken and watermelon
like it's a black thing.





No no no, I only killed Asian kids as John the hero McCain,
Joe here is the one into pedo stuff.




Damn I shit myself again.




Talk big now Colin, as a vax is coming which
will take the uppity out of you.






Hey little girl want to go for a Joe ride.




When she said 14, I thought it was her age,
not her dress size............really.



Hey I always crack up Bill Cosby.....



When I was a boy, Abraham Lincoln asked me about the slave issue,
"I said, Abe, what the heck will blacks do with freedom, they can't even spell it!"





Dr. Martin Luther King, I gave blood the day you were shot.
I'm glad you recovered.



Joe the going rate is 3 Chinese alter boys for 5 Africans,
4 Latins or bouncing a European on your lap for 4 minutes.




When I wrote the Bible I donated all the money to homosexual charities.



I can tell you are one of us with a grip like that man.




When I was in the Senate it was my bill that 
had Pfizer create black people.





Jill, you are one doggy style, face sitting, pony squirter.





No kid, this book is all wrong, it's not Critical Rape Theory,
but Critical Race Theory,  as I would never sponsor that.



You retard kids will do allot for a stuffed toy.




Now just tell everyone you only touched my stuffed toy.



Shakespeare quoted me on that.



agtG